Chapter 12

Thank you all for supporting me I really hope all enjoy my story, Love you all💕💕💕

Yesssss

Yesssss... We all siblings are fighting like this and maybe much worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov:

"What's the update?" Taehyung asked John as he put on his coat, preparing to leave the house.

"As you said... the police are not helping them. And, there's also news spreading that his restaurant food is not hygienic and has many diseases in their chickens. I also told the landlord of his restaurant to vacate the place as soon as possible."

"Very good, John. Good work. I want every single update on him. Tell your men not to lose sight of him. And send this to Choi Hun..." Taehyung opened his desk drawer and took out an envelope. "Include some flowers with it."

John nodded, taking the envelope from Taehyung. He watched as Taehyung walked out of the door, determined to carry out his plans.

At Taehyung Mansion:

"Can't you hear me? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to eat? Bring poison, and I will end my life in one go," she said angrily as she buried her head in her knees.

"I will not let you die so soon. " Taehyung replied, 

She thought that it must be the maid bringing food again, but upon hearing Taehyung's voice, her whole body began to shake with fear.

"What happened? Why are you shivering?"He said amusedly. He knew, that she was scared of him from the previous night. And that's what he wanted. 

"Fear in her Eyes."

She looked in his direction, her gaze meeting his as he sat on the couch. Her eyes held a mix of fear and horror while he stared back at her with an intense gaze. She turned her head and looked at her thighs. Tears were building in her eyes again as she remembered last night's incident.

He stood up from his place, and she leaned against the headboard, trembling with fear. He lit a cigarette and walked towards her.

"What happened? Are you afraid?" He blew cigarette smoke into her face. She backed off, coughing. He chuckled playfully. He could clearly see her fear in her eyes.

"The thing is, I just found out that my father-in-law is in the... I thought I'd inquire about his health," he said mockingly.

"W-What d-did you do to my... my dad...?"