Chapter 14

Thank u for your support and love 💕💕💕💕

I hope you all like my story.

Who agrees with me.?????????

_____________________________

At Taehyung's Office:

The ambiance in Taehyung's office was charged with the hum of productivity. Taehyung, immersed in reviewing files, looked up as his personal assistant, John, approached with a tablet in hand, ready to update him on his schedule.

"Good morning, Boss. Here's your schedule for today," John said, presenting the tablet.

Taehyung accepted it with a nod. " Anything urgent?" Always in a cold tone.

John hesitated for a moment. "Well, there's a matter regarding the task you assigned. It seems he might need some clarification."

Taehyung looked up, raising an eyebrow. "What's the issue?"

"The designer is here. He's waiting for further instructions on a specific design element," John explained.

"Alright. Ask him to come in." Taehyung instructed.

"Okay, boss." John bowed and left the room.

After some time, John entered the room with a well-dressed man.

"Boss, the designer," John said. Taehyung stood up from his chair and walked towards the sitting area in his office.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. I'm Andrew." He smiled and extended a hand for a handshake. Taehyung shook his hand and gestured for Andrew to sit, while he took his place on the couch like a king.

"So, tell me what kind of room you want. I have some designs that you might like." Andrew speaks while opening his tablet and showing some room designs.

"I want  all the necessary or essential things should be there."

After a half-hour, they decided on the design of the room that Taehyung wanted to build in his mansion.

"Okay, sir. As you say, the room will be exactly like that." Andrew smiled and assured Taehyung and asked him for his leave.

"And one more thing, I'm giving you only one week, so be fast," Taehyung said in his usual cold tone.

"You rest assured sir I will do my best."

Andrew left with John, and Taehyung stood in front of the glass wall, staring furiously, lost in thoughts. His eyes held an indescribable sense of determination to destroy everything, to inflict pain on Yn, and find solace in doing so.

He didn't know who the real culprit was – Choi Hun, his mother, or his father who he didn't know who was or where is he.