Chapter 3

A/n pov:

Taehyung lay there, feeling lifeless on the bed when the rays of sunlight interrupted his sleep.

 Reluctantly, he forced himself to get up and shouted out loudly.

"JOHN!!!!"

 "JOHN! WHAT THE HECT ARE YOU DOING...COME HERE FAST?!"

John replied fearfully, "Ye..yes...bo...boss..." He was even more shocked to see the condition of the room, which displayed the boss's anger from the previous night.

Tae: "I want this room to be restored to its original condition before I return." 

He ordered and went to do his morning routine.

John vigorously began cleaning the room with the help of servants. 

Although there were many servants in the household, John was his attendant who took care of all his chores himself.

After taking a bath, he stood in front of the mirror. 

"John! Bring my breakfast to my room in 5 minutes," 

he ordered him. John bowed and promptly left the room.

 Once he was ready, the man emerged from the dressing room and saw the servants cleaning the room.

Tae: "All of you, get lost!" he shouted. Everyone trembled at the sound of his voice and left their work behind.

John brought the breakfast to Tae's room. 

Tae said in his usual cold tone, 

"When I return, I want to change the room's settings and get rid of all this stuff."

"Okay, boss," John replied obediently, bowing his head and folding his hands.

John looked at his boss who was eagerly eating his breakfast.

After breakfast, John helped her put on his coat.

 Holding his bag, he walked up to the car. He sat in the driver's seat.