Chapter 2

Taehyung's Pov:
He is sitting comfortably in his luxury office on a big office chair.

Taehyung's Pov:He is sitting comfortably in his luxury office on a big office chair

"He was working on his laptop, and his slender fingers were typing on the keyboard. He looked up at the sound of the door opening, and upon seeing the visitor, a smile appeared on his lips.

Taehyung's pov:

"I was working on my laptop when suddenly the office door opened. 'Wow, what a pleasant surprise!' I exclaimed as I embraced Jimin upon his entry to the office."

Jimin asked as he sat on the couch, "What's up bro? How are you doing?"

He reminded Tae, "You've forgotten, Mom is also missing you."

Tae replied apologetically, "Sorry, you know I'm starting a new industry and I'm busy with it. I'll come to meet you soon. Coffee or something else?"

"Coffee is better," Jimin responded.

Tae then asked his PA to bring them coffee. After a few moments, the PA brought the coffee, and Tae signed for him to leave.

Tae asked Jimin, "So, how are Mom and Dad? How's Jihyun doing? And how's your hospital going?"

"Mom and Dad are fine, Mom is missing you, and Jihyun's exams are going on, so she's busy. The hospital is also running well. Today I was free, there was no emergency, so I thought I would meet you," Jimin replied. Taehyung laughed in response.

Jimin was concerned about Taehyung. Although Tae wasn't his biological brother, he was more than just a brother to him.

"Tae-hyung," Jimin called him worriedly.

"Hmm?" Tae-hyung looked at him.

"Why don't you listen to me?" Jimin asked him.

"What?" Tae-hyung replied, confused.

"Why are you punishing yourself?" Jimin continued. "I always want to see you smile."

Tae-hyung's face became serious. The smile disappeared from his face.

"You didn't answer me," Jimin pressed on.

"You know very well, I don't respond to nonsense and pointless talk," Tae-hyung said.

"This is not nonsense," Jimin insisted. "And-"

"You know everything from the start," Tae-hyung interrupted. "Then why are you talking like that?"

Jimin tried to explain, "Yes, I understand a lot, but not all women are the same."

Tae's anger flared up and he clenched his fists tightly. His eyes glowed like red embers as if he wanted to set the world on fire with them. "Just shut up," he spat out.

Jimin attempted to calm Tae down by placing his hand on his shoulder, but Tae grabbed a vase from the table and smashed it against the LED. Jimin recoiled in fear as he was well aware of Tae's temper.

Tae's anger showed no signs of subsiding as he grabbed his car keys and stormed out of the office, leaving Jimin stunned and worried. Once again, he had become the source of Tae's sorrow.

Jimin looked at his mobile phone, which he had left on the table. Jimin put the mobile phone in his coat pocket and left the office.

Time Skips to Midnight:

A/n Pov:

After driving the car on the city roads until midnight, Tae finally headed home.

The car was filled with cigarette smoke as if someone had smoked too many cigarettes inside.

He entered the house and went straight to his room

As soon as he entered the room, he let out a long breath.

Tae loosened his tie knot and then threw his shirt and tie on the floor angrily and aggressively.

He stood in front of the dressing table.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........"

After staring at himself in the mirror for a prolonged period, he slammed his hand onto the table and threw all of the items onto the floor.

"Why......why me...Why did this happen to me?"

He started breaking things in the room angrily and aggressively.

"What was my crime?.. ...Then why only I was punished....... I hate you..... I will never forgive you"

He tousled his hair. Even after doing everything, his anger did not decrease. He went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

When he came out after taking a shower, everything in the room was broken and lying on the ground.

For his situation, for himself. For him, it was a bitter and terrible night in which it was impossible for him to sleep. He walked with slow and tired feet and lay down on the bed.

Placing a pillow on his ear, perhaps he wanted to suffocate the questions in his mind. He is attempting to block out his thoughts.

------To Be Continued-----

[ Hello guys I hope you all are doing great.

English is not my first language so, please forgive me for my mistakes.]