Chapter 5

As John left, Taehyung picked up both pictures with his reddened eyes.

He looked at the pictures of Choi Hun and Yn again and clenched his fists tightly. "I will make sure that you pay for everything you have done," he muttered under his breath.

"Your so-called honor will be destroyed, and you won't be able to show your face to anyone."

"And as for you, Yn, there is too much ego in you. Your pride, your honor, I will ruin everything...I will make your life hell"

"Now you father and daughter will burn in your own fire."

"I will infuse every part of you with my hatred... Han Yn."

"Today, only today is the day to celebrate heavenly joys"

"Live the last day of your life."

Taehyung tore the pictures into pieces in disgust. He was at the peak of anger and hatred at that time.

Y/n Pov:

Yn tried to open her eyes, her head was aching. She rested her head and sat up on the bed.

She looked around, it was not her room. She got up from the bed panicked.

Yn looked around the room and realized that she was in a strange place. She felt a lump in her throat and her heart started racing. She tried to recall what had happened, but her mind was blank. She looked for her phone, but it was not with her.

"Why I'm here?"

"I am kid...kidnapped." Yn's heart sank as she realized that she had been kidnapped.

"No..no...no..no...it cant be. I have no enmity with anyone." She didn't dare to think about it further.

She ran towards the door. And started banging on the door."Please...open the door...somebody please Open a door...Why did you bring me here? please open the door."She was knocking on the door while crying.

Yn sat down by the door, her back resting against it, and cried. She was scared, confused, and had no idea how she had ended up in this room. She tried to remember what had happened before she woke up, but her mind was blank.

She tried to remember, she was returning home from university.

A black car pulled up in front of her, and three masked men got out of it and put a handkerchief on her face. She couldn't remember anything further.

She looked around the room again, hoping to find some clue as to where she was and who had brought her here. The room was bare except for the bed she had woken up on, a small table in the corner, and a window covered with thick curtains.

Yn wiped her tears and tried to calm down. She knew she had to figure out a way to get out of here and find help. She got up and tried to open the window, but it was locked. She searched the room for something she could use to break the window, but there was nothing.

She then noticed the table in the corner. She walked towards it and saw a note lying on top of it. It read:

"Don't bother trying to escape. You are here for a reason. Stay put and wait for further instructions."

Yn felt a chill run down her spine as she read the note. She had a sinking feeling that she was in some trouble and that she had to find a way to get out of here as soon as possible.

She looked at the time on her wristwatch.

"7... 7 pm...5 hours...ohhh...no...no." she started crying again.