Chapter 17

Thank you all for your love and support 💕💕💕

When Yn woke up, she found herself nestled in Taehyung's arms

When Yn woke up, she found herself nestled in Taehyung's arms. Yn looked at his dreamy face; he seemed so innocent while sleeping, but who knew better than her that he was no less than a monster? 

She tried to break free from Taehyung's hold; she wanted to escape quickly. However, Taehyung's sleep was disturbed, and the dreamy eyes started looking at her.

"You can never break free from my grip, You have to stay in this cage for your entire life. Don't ever try to escape without my consent." 

he said, looking into Yn's terrified eyes. After that, he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

She sat on the bed, covering herself with a blanket up to her chest, and began searching for her clothes. Failing to find them, she reluctantly resorted to wearing Taehyung's shirt lying on the floor beside the bed. The shirt reached down to her knees.

She got off the bed and opened the door to leave the room. She wanted to slip out before Taehyung came inside from the washroom. But upon seeing a lovely girl at the door, she paused and quietly stepped aside, leaving without saying anything.

Jihyun, Jimin's sister who had come to surprise Taehyung without informing him, was shocked to see a girl being ushered out of Taehyung's room in a messy state. Knowing Taehyung's aversion to girls, especially in such a condition, made the sight even more surprising for Jihyun.

A little while later, Taehyung returned to the room fully dressed for the office. However, upon seeing Jihyun sitting by the door looking surprised, he was taken aback.

"Hey, Jihyun, what a pleasant surprise," Taehyung said, and Jihyun, emerging from her shock, approached Taehyung with surprise.

 "Who was that girl, oppa?"

 "Which girl?" 

 "The one who just went out... tell me, Oppa, who is she, and what was she doing in your room?"Jihyun asked with concern.

 "Jihyun, come on, let's go have breakfast," Taehyung said, ignoring her questions and trying to lead her out. However, Jihyun pulled back her hand. 

 "Tell me who she is and what she was doing in your room?"She asked again with increasing worry.

 "No one, Jihyun. Forget about it," Taehyung said in frustration, raising his voice. Jihyun, feeling the tension, withdrew and left the room.

Taehyung became tense because he knew he no longer controlled the situation.

"Aahhhhh..."

 He angrily struck the dressing table, causing everything on it to crash. After a while, he composed himself and left for the office.