Chapter 16 (🔞🔞🔞

"Who is single, let me know in the comments

"Who is single, let me know in the comments."😁😁😁

"Thank you to everyone who reads my story. You can comment and share your opinions, and I appreciate your support. I know my story is a bit slow and not overly romantic, but please support me. Thank you to all of you who read and like my story, and continue to support it."💕💕💕💕

Today, Taehyung wasn't at home, and Miss Lee had gone to the market with Eve. Yn had finished her kitchen duties, and her heart longed to step outside.

 She had been confined to this mansion for three months without permission to leave. Although she wasn't allowed to go outside, her heart desired to breathe in the fresh air. Today, there was no one to keep an eye on her. 

Yn felt like if Taehyung had his way, he would even count her breaths.

She cautiously looked around and took a step outside, gazing towards the vast sky as if it had been centuries since she had breathed in the open air.

She looked around, and in the distance, a beautiful lawn caught her eye, radiating a sense of serenity and charm. In between, a long pathway adorned with intricate designs stretched to the distant gates. Three to four gardeners were watering the lawns and tending to the plants, skillfully trimming and caring for them. From there, her gaze fell on the sparkling cars standing on the porch.

On the other side of the pathway, beautiful grass surrounded a uniquely designed pool, making it a distinctive feature. Her heart urged her to approach the pool. With each step, fear intensified in her heart, as if Taehyung was observing her every move. Her legs were trembling, fearing that Taehyung might take her life if he caught her looking outside.

Yn didn't know if Taehyung was at home, she didn't know when he returned. The stars of her fate were in turmoil today.

Today, his past stood next to him again, laughing at him. His eyes were fiery embers, and he felt like he could set the whole world on fire. He lit a cigarette, taking long drags. A sea of hatred was roaring within him, and he emerged from his private chamber onto the terrace.

When his gaze fell upon the pool area. He notices her.

"What is she doing there? Despite my instructions, you think so highly of yourself, huh? Just like your father... disobeying my orders. I won't let you go..." He was already angry, and Yn's actions further fueled his rage. He stormed towards her in anger.

Yn, with her elbows on her knees, was looking at the calm surface of the pool with her determined gaze when the thunderous voice of Taehyung startled her."What are you doing here?"

Yn felt as if it were not a human voice but the angel of death. She froze, her eyes widened with fear, and she didn't even dare to turn around.

"I asked, who gave you permission to come here?" Taehyung advanced, pulling her up and growling loudly. Seeing Taehyung's red eyes, she felt her life slipping away.