Chapter 9

A/n pov:

The atmosphere in the living room was tense. Taehyung was sitting comfortably on the couch smoking a cigarette, while Jimin was angrily storming the living room.

When John calls him, Taehyung is getting married. He was shocked to hear that Taehyung was getting married. And then he gets worried when he finds out that he is marrying the girl, because of which she was the cause of his lost contract.

But by the time he got there, it was already too late. The marriage was over, he could not do anything.

And now in he is fuming in anger.

"Why did you need to marry this girl?" He stopped in front of him and said angrily

"What have you punished her for, you recovered your loss, then why did you get married...

"You kidnapped her and then forced her into marriage...When a woman has no place in the life of an insensitive crazy person like you, why are you ruining the life of an innocent girl?"

"Answer me you KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG...." Jimin shouted loudly.

Taehyung was still silent as if he didn't care about Jimin shouting. He ignored his words and started going out.

"you cannot be going anywhere, answer me first..." Jimin stopped him by holding his hand.

"What was the fault of this girl... That's why she argued with the great Kim Taehyung...And you"

"Just shut up..."

"You Shut up Mr. Kim Taehyung...."

"Why did you ruin an innocent life?... You really are a psycho...You don't care about anyone..."

Jimin said in a broken tone.....

"I don't care about anyone... why do I think about anyone... someone thought about me..." Finally, he lost his temper.

"Oh Come on Taehyung...You have no right to take revenge for your deprivations from someone else..."

"Not from anyone else... Choi Hun...Choi Hun is the killer of my happiness...The reasonable of my deprivations...he made my identity questionable.."

"He is My murderer ...my criminal..."

"Yes... I hate women... I hate their existence... And all this hatred was created by Choi Hun... his daughter... I have been waiting for this moment for so long... Yn... She will now atone for every sin of her father... every moment... every second." he said uncontrollably angry, he pushed Jimin and left the living room.

Jimin sat on the couch in full shock...

"Ohh...My God...It shouldn't have happened."

Jimin sighed, realizing that he wouldn't be able to change Taehyung's mind. He watched as Taehyung left the room in anger.

"This girl has done nothing wrong. Sir, please save her. Boss... would kill her." John said putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"It's no use..he won't listen to anyone now...What he has thought ...will not back down even an inch...For now, let's leave him alone...Now he will not understand anything...The more we hit him, the worse he will do to this girl." he releases a heavy sigh.