Chapter 11

Thank you all for your support I hope you enjoy my story. I love you all...💕💕💕

💕💕💕

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov:

Taehyung was enjoying a deep sleep on his bed when his phone rang. He picked up the call without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" he answered groggily, still half asleep.

John: "Boss, your secretary called me and said that you have a meeting in an hour."

"Oh John, I forgot. Make my breakfast and have the car ready. I'll be there in 15 minutes," Taehyung said in a rush, quickly getting out of bed to the bathroom to get ready.

He came out of the bathroom and his eyes fell on the bed where Yn was lying, her body covered with a thin duvet up to her chest.

He moved closer to her, her upper body was covered in red and black marks, describing his brutal night's behavior.

After seeing these marks on her, a devilish smirk appears on his lips.

"It's nothing... you still have a lot to endure..."He said while caressing his fingers on her collarbone. and She whined at his touch even though she was asleep, her body reacting to his caress on her collarbone.

He took his belongings and headed to the door, ready to leave for the office.

He is sitting at the dining table, eating his breakfast.

"Ms. Lee, dismiss everyone except two maids and John. Reduce the presence of guards from inside the mansion and increase the security outside the mansion," he instructed.

Ms. Lee was the housekeeper who oversaw all the maids in the house and assigned their tasks.

"ok, Sir." she bowed at him.

"And show her the room, after she awakes," he said and stood up to leave the office.

"Understood, Sir," Ms. Lee replied with a nod as she took note of Taehyung's instructions.

Taehyung left the dining table and headed towards the door to leave for his office. As he walked, he couldn't help but think about Yn lying in his bed, covered in his marks. A satisfied smirk formed on his lips, knowing that he had left a mark on her, both physically and emotionally.