Chapter 4

"Jhope spoke in an angry tone, 'Yaahh...what is your problem, yn? Whenever you see something, you have to mess everything up. What if he hadn't stopped his men?'"

Jenny is also worried about yn's actions and says, 'When will you become wise? What if something happens to you? What will we say to Uncle?"

Yn: "You didn't see how rude he was."

Jhope: "just shut up... stop this nonsense" he shouted

"What do you think of yourself? Was what you did right? Wasn't it rude? You will end up hurting yourself badly one day with your anger."

Jhope is really angry with yn ."What if that person had harmed you?"

Yn also realized that she had done wrong.

Yn said in a low voice with her head down: "I'm sorry.'"

"Listen, Yn, never challenge a man. Sometimes our own words can hurt us."

"The next time you meet him anywhere, you will apologize to him." He explains to her.

"Okay fine... now let's go It's getting dark, gotta go home ".

"Okay," he said in an annoyed tone. Jhope and Jenny went after Yn.

Jimin Pov:

He had been dialing Taehyung's number, but the phone was switched off. so Jimin forced himself to call john.

ON THE CALL: 

John: "Yes Sir?"

Jimin: "If you are with him, please tell him about me."

John: "He is in his room and very angry. I feel that he hasn't done anything wrong."

Jimin: "Tell me what happened?" he asked him in a furious way.

John told him everything that happened in the mall.

     Jimin: "I'm coming."

Jimin hangs up and grabs his car keys and rushes to Taehyung's mansion.

Skips time to Taehyung's house:

Jimin Pov:

He entered Taehyung's house.

Jimin asked John quickly, 'Where is he?'

"In his room," he replied.

Jimin ran quickly upstairs to Taehyung's room.

Jimin banged on the door with his palm and shouted, "Tae, open the door! Open it, or I will break it!"

He kept knocking on the door and shouted, 'Open it, damn it!"

After a few seconds, Taehyung opened the door.