2. two

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy Reading ♡

Both of them were in same room, one in the walk-in closet, changing into comfortable clothes while the other one stood in the balcony, gazing at the night sky. Oh, how lonely she felt just like that moon, who was surrounded by millions of star yet it was lonely, all alone.

She heard the door of closet opening and closing right after. Aayansh picked up a blanket and pillow and went out of the room. It wasn't surprising. It's been happening since their wedding day.

Most of the days he was late and she slept before he came, but only if he knew that she was always awake. The last week was better when Aayansh wasn't here. No awkward moments were shared but Today was one of the days when he got back home and spending a few hours in his room, waiting for everyone to sleep so he can go to his study room, was awkward.

She didn't mind him sleeping elsewhere. It gave her space she needed and she was grateful to him for that. Now, four months passed since their wedding and she couldn't see an ounce of progress between them made her worried. Not for this relationship but for her, how is she going survive in this relationship which is just for the name, for the world.

Maybe she'll think about it once she'll feel like. Stepping out of it, she can do that but not now. She didn't have that energy to fight another battle.

Walking back to the bed, she laid on the right side of it and closed her eyes to let the sleep engulf her but it wasn't happening tonight.

Gaytri's words were echoing in her mind. It wasn't the first time she was blamed for breaking a house. The past started flashing back in front of her eyes along with today's scenario.

It didn't help her at all, resulting in twisting and turning around the bed.

"How are you feeling after breaking my house? Only if you could have stayed silent, my son would have been in front of my eyes."

"My son can never do this! Who knows if you are lying and faking those tears."

She kept her palms over her ears to prevent the noises coming from her head but none was helping. She started feeling uncomfortable under the duvet and throwing off the comforter, she sat straight on the bed when tears streamed down her eyes.

Her body was trembling, and felt her head getting heavy. Too heavy that it might burst any moment. Soft sobs escaped her mouth and she curled up on the bed, hugging her knees. She hated, she hated how she felt right now..

_______

Aayansh who went out of the room, was going towards the study room only to be stopped by a familiar voice.

"For how long you're going to sleep in that room?" His steps halted but he didn't turn around.

Naveen went to him and stood in front of him.

"How long you're going to run away from reality?"

"Dad, I'm tired right now." He wanted to end this conversation but Naveen wasn't going to let it go today.

"I'm tired too. Tired of seeing you going that room every night. I'm tired too, feeling guilty of pushing you in a unwanted relationship." He could see his father's eyes, they held guilt and he hated that.

"It wasn't your fault. You did what seemed right at that time. We can't change what happened so please, don't feel guilty."

"If this was right at that moment, if we can't change the past then why are you avoiding your present as well as future?" Naveen looked at his son with hope in his eyes.