Chapter 1

Past......(Y/N)'s childhood

(Y/N) POV

Mom: (Y/N), Your dad and I want to take you somewhere, and I'm sure you'll love it.

(Y/N): What's that?

Mom: You'll know it later.

Not really, actually I already knew that mom wanted to take me to a competition event because I eavesdropped on the two of them when I was still awake. My mom took me to a music competition where I got interested in it. However, I'm just love a video game and everyday my mom and dad always nagging me if I often play games too long. 

Mom: Now, change your clothes into a niece one, after that we will leave.

(Y/N): Alright, mom.

I return to my room and changing my clothes for get ready to leave.

.

.

After that.....

The three of us arrived at a so-called auditorium, to be honest the place was too big for me as a child and this place was to be held a music competition. Also my mom and dad forbade me to bring the games I have there. 

(Y/N): Wow, this place is so big, and many people come here. 

Dad: You're right, Also we can come here because father's friend invited us all. If you think me and your mom brought you here so you don't play games anymore, that's half true.

Ugh....dad was really read my mind.

Dad: Well, let's enjoy the show.

My dad say just enjoy the show, but during the show I just fell asleep while listening to the contestants playing, and without realizing it for 2 hours I was already in the auditorium and the competition was over where when I woke up it was already the round of determining the winner.

(Y/N): (mind) This is bad, if mom and dad realized that I fell asleep when I got home I would definitely be scolded. but luckily they didn't seem to notice that I fell asleep earlier. 

(Y/N): So, it's time to announce the winner, right dad?

Dad: Yes.

The Host advanced to the stage along with the contestants lined up on the stage.

Host: And the winner is.......Shirokane Rinko!

All the spectators applauded the winner of the competition including me who had to go with the flow so I wouldn't get caught, the judges gave an award to the winner proudly as well as the other contestants congratulated her, but I noticed that one contestant looked annoyed.

Dad: Waaa.....I know that Shirokane-san can definitely win, she's really good.

(Y/N): Y-yeah....I agree.

(Y/N): (mind) However, why is she so upset?

Mom: How's that honey, are you interested?

Mom look at me with a happy on her face, but I don't want to make mom sad, I just answer sober as if I'm lying.

(Y/N): Maybe i'm just liking hear their music, mom. 

Mom: Really? that make me happy.

The competition was over, we decided to go home that day but I was still thinking about that person before. The moment where everyone was happy at that time, why was she the only one who looked regret.

.

.

(L/N)'s Residence

(Y/N)'s Room