Chapter 5

Evening...CiRCLE's Cafe

(Y/N) POV

I don't know what just I do before until a groub of girls who just meet me for the first time when I want to go home asking me like I'm stalker here. Fortunately Rinko-san arrived at the right moment and she seems to know one of them.

Rinko: (Y/N)-kun, let me introduce you with them, they are Morfonica and one who know me before is Yashio Rui-san.

Touko: I think better we introduce us to him, Rinko-san. Hajimemashite, I'm Kirigaya Touko, a first-year student at Tsukinomori's Girls Academy. Guitarist from Morfonica.

(Y/N): You look so energic person, but Happy to meet you, Kirigaya-san.

Touko: HAI! and also I introduce to the person I meant before, right Rui?

The girl with black or brown hair I don't know which one is correct.

Rui: Nice to meet you. My name is Yashio Rui, a first year student from Tsukinomori's Girls Academy, and I play violin for Morfonica. 

(Y/N):.....(look at Rinko)

Rinko: Um... Maybe you were confused by Yashio-san's introduction earlier so you looked at me, but Yashio-san is just like that person.

Touko: I agree with Rinko-san. Rui basically always like that even with us but don't mind that.

(Y/N): Ah-ha...Understood. (nodded)

Nanami: Sore Ja, It's time for me to introduce, (Y/N)-kun. My name is Hiromachi Nanami, same grade like Touko-san and Rui-Rui, and I play bass for Morfonica. Then-

Futaba: I'm Tsukushi Futaba, leader and drummist from Morfonica. Then the left is-

Mashiro: I'm Kurata Mashiro, a vocalist from Morfonica, first-yeasr student from Tsukinomori's Girls Academy, nice to meet you (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): Right, nice to meet you, Morfonica. 

Touko: Okay, now we're talking our topic. Actually, when we go back to Rui-san's residence, we see you left her house yesterday.

Yesterday? I've just remember done delivering my mom's good for her friends. Could it be...

(Y/N): Wait! (look at Rui) Yashio's residence, right?

Rui: Hai.

(Y/N): Ugh... I see. Why did i just realized now. 

I explaining to everyone about misunderstanding here. I told them about delivering yesterday but I don't recognize even I don't care or realize it about the name of residence's address especially Rinko, she have a name Shirokane Rinko and one of the place I visited namely Shirokane's residence, and the second residence is Yashio's residence. 

(Y/N): What a coincidense.

Rinko: That mean My parents and Rui-san parents have a connection with your parents.

Rui: But I didn't remember you even met you once anymore.

(Y/N): Of course you two never know me, because everytime my mom or dad ask me to invite me to get acquainted with your parents I always refuse them.

Rui: Why?

(Y/N): I have some reason for that, and........thats embarrassing.

Rinko: I see.

Then I see Sayo-san like waiting Rinko-san to back rehearsal, so I told to the other if I want to go home now but Kirigaya-san ask me if she want to meet me again but I replied to her it can't be hard to have some free time like this. I walked leaving CiRCLE instead Rinko-san and Morfonica going to enter CiRCLE.