Chapter 7

Sunday...Night

(Y/N)'s Apartment

I return to my apartment this night after spent time with Sayo-san before. Like a date if I can say because Sayo-san suddenly ask me to Amusement Park and only the two of us went there.

.

.

Amusement Park

I don't know why Sayo-san ask me to go on Amusement Park after we're done eat at Fast Food, and besides, I'm here just to take the prizes every arcade game in the past. The worst is everyone who see me have that prize but I came that place alone teasing me that I'm a pathetic person. But it's different now, because I already have friends who visit Amusement Park with me now.

(Y/N): So Sayo-san....why did you take me to the Amusement Park with you?

Sayo: Nevermind, I'm just felt boring now. And also once in a while I want to visit here.

(Y/N): I see, seems like we have same purpose here.

Sayo: Maybe not (Y/N)-kun. Well, let's enjoy our time here until nightfall.

At the end, Me and Sayo-san try every vehicle game in the Amusement Park, starting from relaxed and fun to rides until that can make you scared to the point of collapsing. To be honest, when we trying Haunted House, Sayo-san was a little scared when she entered but she remained calm and thought everything was normal even though she had always held my hand tightly, If usually a girl is scared and hugs the boy, of course the boy will try to protect the girl and say cool things to the girl, but because Sayo-san is a firm woman then it's useless and I'm not suite to act like that, even when in the haunted house I'm just commenting on all the jumpscares that exist there. 

Sayo: W-Well...that wasn't bad at all, right (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): But I've met the real before, Sayo-san.

Sayo: (surprised) EH! 

She surprised with a shocked tone and looking at me.

(Y/N): No, I'm just joking. I've never met the real actually.

HIT!

(Y/N): Ouch...

Sayo: Let's walk, there's still have something must to play here.

Then Sayo-san drag me to shooting game where the game requires us to shoot certain tin targets to win a prize. Sayo-san took two airsoftgun rifle with 3 chance to shoot.

Sayo: Here (Y/N)-kun, if you have some trouble just ask me, okay.

(Y/N): Understood, ma'am.

Sayo-san shoot 3 different color target, I'm surprised with Sayo-san because she can hit 3 times in a row target without miss, but even she accurate the shot the tin didn't drop at all.

Sayo: Why the tin didn't drop at all? it so strange.

With a plain face I show I watching Sayo-san because I know if the owner do something shit with their tin.

(Y/N): (mind) The hell, Sayo-san we're being cheated with the owner. 

Sayo: My, what is this game actually?

(Y/N): But you can hit all the target accurately, Impressive. 

Sayo: Arigatou, (Y/N)-kun. At Academy I join Archery (kyudo) Club with Shirokane-san so that should be the reason.

(Y/N): I see.....interseting.

Sayo: It's your turn, (Y/N)-kun. I don't care about the prize anymore.