Chapter 6

Sunday...Yashio's residence

3rd POV

Inside the large living room 3 men sat on the sofa talking about something as if it was a reunion for them. Mr. Yashio or Rui's dad invite 2of his friends to his residence, they are Mr. Shirokane and Mr. (L/N).

Rui's Dad: Shirokane-san, (L/N)-san thank you for coming here.

Rinko's Dad: Nevermind Yashio-san, I'm happy to meet you when i'm not busy recently.

Rui's Dad: Me too, but the most special one is actually you, (L/N)-san.

(Y/N)'s Dad: Hehe, sorry for that Yashio-san. 

They are chit-chat at the living room about anything normal like their job, life, etc. Until Yashio Rui and Kririgaya Touko enter the house.

Touko: Hmm... Rui, it so rare your house got some guest.

Rui: Not at all, maybe the one who coming is Shirokane-san dad. Sometime he's come here where my dad invite him.

Touko: I see.

When they wanted to go to the Rui's room, they had to pass through the living room first so there was a chance they had to greet the guests first. While the pass, Rui's dad calling here to greet the guest first.

Rui's Dad: Rui...you're back, is the rehearsal done?

Rui: No, Kurata-san ask me to bring something for her so I back home with Kirigaya-san.

Touko: Hello, Uncle. (bowed)

Rui's Dad: You too.

Rui and Touko looked towards the room to check who had come, it turns out that the one who came was not alone.

Rui/Touko: Shirokane-san, nice to meet you (bowed), and...??

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, Kirigaya-san. It's your first time you meet me, right.

Touko: H-Hai..Oji-san.

(Y/N)'s Dad: And I think I don't neet to introduce you, Rui-san.

Rui: Actually, seems like I forget about you, sir.

(Y/N)'s Dad: Oh, My apologized. Call me (L/N)-san, I'm (Y/N)'s father, Rui-san.

The two of the surprised especially Rui. 

Rui: So you are (Y/N)'s dad!!

(Y/N)'s Dad: Exactly, but sorry my son never met you all his time except that day, right?

Rui: Yes, but can I ask you something, sir?

(Y/N)'s Dad: I allow you.

Rui and Touko sat on the couch forget about what they purpose of returning. Rui asking to him about everything about (Y/N).

Rui: Is he live with you? is (Y/N) free today? can I meet him today? where do you live?

Touko: W-Wait Rui, you asking him too much-

(Y/N)'s Dad: He's not live with us, he live alone on some apartment. I don't know if he free or not today, but maybe you cant meet him today. And about my residence I think I didn't need to answer that, right?

Rui: I see.

Rui realize something about what she talked to both of their parents.

Rui: Can I ask you something again?

Rui's Dad: Rui, what's happen with you, it's not like you usually.

Rui: Am I not allowed to ask him something, father?