Chapter 13

Hanasakigawa Girl's highschool...Morning

Before being at the CiRCLE

3rd POV

Tomorrow the culture festival will be held, students from Hanasakigawa and Haneoka work together to prepare it, and the last event will be held at Hanasakigawa school. Both students council from Hanasakigawa and Haneoka do meeting to make schedule for the event next day.

Sayo: In that case, You want the festival become more excited than last year, right Hina?

Hine: MORE THAN IT!

Arisa: Maybe, she just said Byun and Lululun, I don't understand!

Sayo: However, Shirokane-san has decided it so we must make it happen.

Rinko: I'm sorry.

Sayo: Don't say that, you're a student council president, remember.

Rinko: Thank you, Sayo-san.

Sayo: Right. Then Hazawa-san, have some idea?

Tsugumi: lemme think it first, I'm sorry I've been very busy lately to prepared the festival.

Sayo: I understand it, next-

Suddenly Rinko cut the conversation.

Rinko: Ummm....Sayo-san, I've some idea from me, how'bout we make the last event we held our performance for the closing event.

Sayo: Performance? that mean we'll be perform like that?

Rinko: I know this is selfish but I want Roselia and the other bandmate will performance later.

Rinko just made an greatest idea on Hina's point of view.

Hina: I LIKE THAT, RINKO-CHAN. Nee Onee-chan, I agree with Rinko-chan's idea. Arina-chan and Tsugumi-chan with us too, right!?

Arisa/Tsugumi: EH!

Sayo: Hina, we haven't agree with that.

Hina: Heee.... but I want to do that.

Sayo: (sigh) Shirokane-san?

Sayo look at Rinko mean if she agree it.

Rinko: Um... Arisa-san? Tsugumi-san?

Arisa: Even I decline it but I'm sure Kasumi will join in. Tsugumi-san?

Tsugumi: I guess Ran-san will in if Yukina-senpai want to join.

Sayo: Minato-san? (sigh) Shirokane-san, if Roselia want to performance better we ask her first.

Rinko: I-I understand....

Rinko reply Sayo sadly.

Rinko: I-I think for this time, tomorrow the festival we'll held and all the student council will patroling as long the festival. That's for it, thank you very much. (bowed)

Everyone: Thank you very much (bowed).

Tsugumi, Hina, and Arisa leave the room instead Rinko and Sayo. When the room seems like quitely, Sayo open the conversation to Rinko.

Sayo: Shirokane-san, why did you suddenly suggested it?

Rinko: A-Actually, I wanna make an memories for us.

Sayo: Memories? I see.

Rinko: Yes, and I want too Morfonica will performance too.

Sayo: (surprised) Morfonica! But they're from Tsukinomori school.

Rinko: That's the reason why I want t make an memories with him and us.

Sayo: Him? you mean (Y/N)-kun?