Chapter 3

Morning...(Y/N)'s Apartmen

(Y/N) POV

When I wake Up from my sleep, I got some calling from my dad. I wonder why he called me so early in the morning?

OPEN

(Y/N): Hello dad? What's happen?

Dad: Son, did you remember the item what I want from you?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah!? did something wrong with that? I already delivery it yesterday.

Dad: Actually is after you delivery our item, your mom told me if she want to send something to her friend.

(Y/N): HAH!? why should I be the middle man? can't she send it herself? I've taught you how to send goods before, right?

Dad: I do, but your mom told me if she offer you to do it. However, I'm sure you still remember who they are, son.

(Y/N): (sigh) Alright, I'll be waiting  for that, dad.

Dad: Thank you son. Make sure you deliver it, you can open it when it arrive, right! Farewell, son.

(Y/N): You too, dad.

CLOSED

(Y/N): Man, what a day.

.

.

Time Skip.... Evening.

Done with my school life, I immediately back home to receive mom's good. Luckily, I didn't have anything else to do at school so I could go home quickly, even if there is, it's mostly just things that aren't important.  Arriving at the apartment, I just have to wait for the package because my dad knows that only now can I receive it. But because of the long wait, I just kill time by playing games.

(Y/N): I hope I don't forget when I'm playing later. Because sometimes I forget something because of the fun of playing games.

DING DONG

(Y/N): Whoa... I think there it is.

I wake up walked to the door and open the door, A courier stood at the door with a small package that belonged to my mother, he asked for my signature then gave the package and left. I took it and went back inside.

I look at the package and shake because I'm curious what's inside it.

(Y/N): Hmmm....(confuse) I wonder what's mom bring it here? 

I remember it dad told me I can open it so I open it, when I opened the item what I saw was a small box made of wood but strangely it turned out to be very heavy, moreover there were two in it.

(Y/N): What the--why is it little heavy? didn't it felt normal earlier? THIS IS A LITTLE WOODEN THING, YOU KNOW!

Just as I was wondering why it felt so heavy, I checked around the box, then I saw a small trigger on the side. Because I was curious I pressed it, the trigger was pressed then the box opened the side of the box then a music played when I pressed it.

(Y/N): I see, so this is a music box. (nodded) okay, I'll deliver it now. Let see here.

There's two note about the address to deliver, every one address will get one music box, and don't deliver it with a courier again, deliver it own yourself, that's what my mom write here. My mom said the address near around me so only walked I can deliver it.

(Y/N): (close the box) Alright, do your job, (Y/N). 

I got ready to take the things I needed to deliver the things my mom told me to deliver and then headed out of my apartment.