Chapter 16

Before we're going into Mitsuyama's High School, let us flashback what has (Y/N) actually been doing all this time?

Flashback....Graveyard

No POV

After he visited Shouko Reina's grave and received a call that a package had arrived at his residence. 

(Y/N): May you Rest In Peace there....

(Y/N) prayed in front of the tombstone then left. While he walked he tried to calling his dad with his phone but his dad not hang up his calling.

(Y/N): What's wrong with him, shit.

Because he didn't want to feel dizzy, he left that place without thinking about anything.

.

.

.

(Y/N)'s Residence Area...

(Y/N) arrive to his residence area, that place is so unique to being called residence. The area apparently has minimal sunlight, there is a river that flows not far from where he is standing now, even when you breathe it feels so cold that there is cold breath, from the corner of the road there is a room thermometer which shows a temperature of 8 degrees Celsius even though it is now Summer.

(Y/N): Almost dark, huh? However, this place always dark, I mean dark it's mean a time. Huh, talk to myself.

Walking on a small street with enough street lights to illuminate the street, he was dressed in thick clothes and a jacket that suited the area. 

(Y/N): Such a cold like this no wonder many people decide to leave this place or not leave their residence except working time.

Almost arriving at his apartment, someone was standing in front of the apartment fence as if waiting for him while smoking in her thick clothes.

Landlady: Welcome back, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): I'm home landlady.

Landlady: Your package is in front of your room, go get it. Stay cool, I have no idea what such you bought it.

(Y/N): It's good for me, bye.

(Y/N) walked to his room on 2nd floor leaving the landlady. But before he's enter the landlady calling his name.

Landlady: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes? (turn around).

Landlady: ....Nevermind, I only think that this place can survive because of you two, and I feel thank you with you two.

(Y/N): Two? Oh yea.....

Landlady: Kajo is waiting for you in his room, you better call him.

(Y/N): Yeah, sure.

Kajo, also one of the residents of the apartment besides (Y/N), he is on the 1st floor. (Y/N) knock the door to greet Kajo.

(Y/N): Knock 3x, Hey Kajo...it's me, any business with me?