Chapter 15

Mitsuyama's Council Room...

To find (Y/N) Rinko and Rui went to Mitsuyama's council student but unfortunately the council president told them if they have no idea about where's (Y/N) even a part member of council student Aomine Madoka where it turns out he is the younger sister of (Y/N).

Rinko POV

Rinko: HEEEH! So Aomine-san is (Y/N)-kun sister?

Madoka: Yes.

Rui: Then tell us, what a reason if a council student don't know about (Y/N)-kun?

President: No idea, it is very difficult for us and also the teachers and even the principal of the school to know about him.

Even the principal did no know him. Usually if one of the students has a problem here, the student's parent and the teacher will call the student and even the principal must know about it.

Madoka: President, may I ask you?

President: Sure, I allow you.

Madoka: Thank you very much, president. (bowed) 

Madoka sant up from her sat.

Madoka: Shirokane-san, Yashio-san. Please follow me, you don't need to ask it. Oh, and please call me Madoka, it feel better for me. (smiled)

Madoka-san ask me and Rui-san to follow her, she guide us to get out of the room. After exit, Madoka-san ask something to us.

Madoka: My apologized if I must carry you to leave a council room.

Rinko: N-NO! that's not a big deal.

Madoka: I see, in that case why Rinko-san and Rui-san want to looking for my brother?

She suddenly calling me and Rui-san with our main name!

Rui: Actually, there's something I want to tell about him but we cannot contact him at all.

Madoka: Hmm...then (looking at Rinko)

Rinko: M-Me...the truth is....I have a same....reason with Rui-san.

Madoka: Reason? I hope it's nothing serious, because I heard from Kurohashi's friends if my brother make an troubel out there.

Rinko/Rui: Trouble!?

Madoka: I don't know the detail but many rumor from our school especially from students if my brother have a title 'ghost student'.

Rinko: A ghost student?

Madoka: I think it's better if we talk about this in the guset room with your friends.

Rinko: O-Of course.

Rui: (nodded)

Then we going back to guest room to talk it softly.

______________________________________________________________

Guest Room....

3rd POV

In the middle of silent, Sayo remember back about their culture festival adn talking about Rinko's wish.

Sayo: Hey Kurata-san.

Mashiro: Sayo-senpai?

Sayo: If you want, soon our school will held an culture festival and Shirokane-san want other bandmates will performance for closing the festival, and I want to invite Morfonica to participate it, of course I won't force you.

Kurata Mashiro quiet for a moment.

Mashiro: Participate the performance? other bandmates? THEN Poppin' Party will participate too!?