Chapter 2

Hanasakigawa Girls' Academy 

Sayo POV

Sayo: Shirokane-san, you're wrong over here, please change it later, understand.

Rinko: H-Hai, Hikawa-san. *yawn*

Shirokane-san look sleepy now, no wonder because we've been busy to rehearsal with our concert soon. Even so, our duty as student council must be cleared.

Sayo: Shirokane-san, I'm just reminding you for rehearsal today. I know we're two feel sleepy but-

Rinko: I understand, Hikawa-san. Didn't we always doing that after school, right?

Sayo: (smile) You're right, maybe I too overthinking now.

Right, maybe I'm too overthinking for today, even so it's rarely I see Shirokane-san put on his phone top of the table, and she looks like she's always checking something.

Sayo: Nee Shirokane-san, can I ask you something?

Rinko: What is that, Hikawa-san?

Sayo: Maybe I just realized it from this morning or now, but why do you keep opening your phone repeatedly? is there something you are waiting for?

Shirokane-san respon me like she seems confused to me.

Rinko: Eh-Um....n- nothing anymore, Hikawa-san. I'm just....checking a message...from Ako-chan.

Sayo: Udagawa-san? 

Rinko: H-HAI.

Sayo:  I see. That'll be okay for me. Then, when all of these is done we immediately go back to tha class.

As long as it has something to do with Roselia then it's fine with me.

.

.

Evening....CiRCLE

Me and Shirokane-sanwent to CiRCLE after school end. Minato-san, Imai-san, and Udagawa-san was waiting us over there.

Yukina: You two little late.

Sayo: My apologize, Minato-san. We have a lot to do there.

Yukina: I see.

We all enter the CiRCLE, however while I want to enter I see Shirokane-san look at her phone again now. 

Sayo: Shirokane-san, didnt't you wanna get inside?

Rinko: Eh-uh....HAI.

She put her phone and follow me get inside the CiRCLE. During our rehearsal, for some reason Shirokane-san often makes mistakes. Minato-san and the other include me feel wonder what happen with Shirokane-san.

Yukina: Shirokane-san, Since just now you keep making mistakes over and over again, did something happen to you?

Rinko: I-I'm sorry Yukina-san, I just wasn't focused at all.

Lisa: Really? want me to bring you something, Rinko-chan?

Rinko: N-Nevermind, Lisa-san. I'm okay for now.

For some reason Shirokane-san seems hiding something from us.

Yukina: Right, when you feel better we'll continue again.

Rinko: HAI, Yukina-san.

In the end, Shirokane-san didn't make any mistake again until we're done. However when i want to talk wit Shirokane-san, Udagawa-san ask Shirokane-san to play their game later so I didn't have a time to talk with her.