Chapter 12 ⚠️

WARNING!!!!!

This part will explain what Yashio Rui heard about last week's incident about what her father and (Y/N)'s father why their arguin each other, and I emphasize that you are mentally prepared because this will invite emotions for those of you who read it Or make your blood boiled. if you are unable to continue reading this story, then you can skip this section to where the climax ends which will take a very long time for the chapter to be released because this has a close relationship with the flashback that will be told.

Once again I warning you all. You can comment it if you hate this chapter or hate me because I the one only who make this story. THANK YOU!

.

.

.

.

Flashback... 1 week ago

Rui's POV

That night when I'm still practicing violin, I heard my dad like he was screaming as if he was yelling at someone. Feeling disturbed, I decided to get out of my room and see what was going on.

Rui: That's my dad sound, did something happen with him? better I got out to make sure.

I put my violin to check what's happen actually.

.

.

When I want to see my father I also saw someone else near my father on living room, and I don't think it was my mother.

Rui: Father was talking with someone? 

However, before I walked there, suddenly my mother grab my hand from behind me.

Mother: (grab) Rui!

Rui: (looking back) Mother? What's happen with father?

Mother: Please, don't go there! Just your father who allow there but you're not!

My mother said it like very seriously, and she grab my hand hardly.

Rui: Can you tell me with whom father is talking now?

Mother: Your father is talking with (Y/N)'s dad.

Rui: (mind) (Y/N)'s father!? But why mother didn't allow me to see him?

Then I hear again my father and (Y/N)'s father arguing again, but now what I hear is surprising me.

Father: WHAT DO YOU MEAN! HUH!!!!

(Y/N) father: You cannot reject that, Yashio-san. I offer you something great with an equivalent return.

Father: YOU ASSHOLE!! So you've been on good terms all along for that!?

(Y/N) father: Not be like that, as long my son haven't with me since that, I feel that I can have it.

Father: STOP TALKING NOW! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO MARRIED MY DAUGHTER EVEN I MUST TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE!

(Y/N) father: Whoa Whoa Whoa, calm down. If you die when I married your daughter, I guess she'll be so sad after that. 

Father: YOU'RE SICK, GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! NOW! WAITRESS, TAKE THIS PERSON OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T LET HIM CLOSE TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!

(Y/N) father: Hey, did you forget mey who I am, Yashio-san?

Father: I don't care who you are, as long as you stay away from him I will not be afraid to face you.

Several waitress come to my father and take (Y/N)'s father get out from my house. After their job done, i and my mother approaching father.

Rui: F-Father....