Chapter 20 ⚠️

Note: Okay so, this topic can be sensitive too, so I warned you after done read this please strengthen your hearts because i added some little adult things.

Several Days Later.....

No POV

After a XAXXERION Tournament, news about (Y/N) and Kajo who hit a champion easily become viral, thought Kajo tried to delete all evidence there is evidence spreaded on the internet, but (Y/N) told Kajo to not worry much with that.

Kajo: What are you talking about? if our face still spread out there, what will happen with our life, and our home in here now!?

(Y/N): Calm down Kajo, (sigh) a moment I can talk like this 'cause much of Japan's people don't really care with this. And you're my super hacker even 99% investment from my wallet.

Kajo: Yeah thanks for the money, thus before you move here I have no idea why you're moving here? Wasn't your previous residence already good?

Inside Kajo's cold room where Kajo with his Computer and (Y/N) grab a cup of coffee (Y/N) say any word.

(Y/N): It's because.........my mother's will written in her letter. 

Kajo: (confused) Will? 

(Y/N): Before I born, my mother married my dad it's a political.

Kajo was surprised by what (Y/N) said.

Kajo: Political.......heh, guess I know where'd is going to? last day I'm searching his information your dad was a scumbag, right? 20 years as Chief of the Tokyo police department, and 20 years that the chief using his power to covering him violation from pedophile....and the victim is your mom where still 12 y'old.

(Y/N): And he want to do it again now. The first and second person his target was my sister, can you imagine it and that is also a reason for me to ask for help from you.

Kajo: Until you allowed me to use "that", since when did all this happen to you, huh (Y/N)?

(Y/N) rubbing head not comment anything.

Kajo: Then how can you take down your father in court later? what we are actually fighting against is Chief of the Tokyo police department.

(Y/N): On my mom's will she keep an proof about his crime and other around her and him, additionaly My dad also had many hidden crimes, and my mom hid them all in case my dad betrayed her.

Kajo: Where?

(Y/N): On my room now, I've brought that from her room at countryside, and I've felt like I've been followed by his subordinates since my mother's death, when I gather I can always escape easily from them, if one of them catches me I'll tie them to the train tracks.

Kajo: Wonderful......but I'm curious about your parents' actual relationship, if my parents left me because they played behind my back.

(Y/N): I don't know, since I was little, I saw that they were very harmonious, even when my father wanted to remarry, even though my mother was already there, my mother allowed him to marry another woman. But now the situation has different.

.

The atmosphere became quiet and calm with the sound of the computer machine and the AC coming out, making them both tired.

(Y/N): Let's call it today, before mid September all preparations must be completed, Good night.

Kajo: Yeah...Good night.

(Y/N) return to his room....

Althought, Kajo reminded something.

Kajo: .........trial against police, huh?   And the Kurohashi Yuuya.

SLAM

Kajo: I'll support you gor against your father as paybay.........

Kajo grab his had tightly.

Kajo: Kurohashi Yuuya, you're the one who take my mother and she died because of you. because of that my dad hate me so much even that's not my fault.

.

.

.

On some place

In a dark room with a large bed, 2 women were sleeping naked there, near the window a man sitting near the window wearing sweater took a cigarette and lit it with the lighter looking out of the room at night at the city.

Yuuya: Ginyu-Kinyu, You two are completely useless to me. Even in the previous game you were humiliated in public, and that made me very embarrassed.

Yuuya enjoyed his cigarette, he felt so annoyed that he ruined the cigarette he had just smoked.

Yuuya: And for (Y/N), you will pay for everything what have you done to me. Because of that Morfonica and Roselia keep an distance from me.

Feeling annoyed, he took the lighter he was using and threw it to the other side, waking up the two women who had fallen asleep.

Yuuya: Well....his young sister Wakaba still with me, maybe I can use her.

.

.

.

Ginyu-Kinyu....at their residence.

Ginyu: FUCK!!!!!! DAMN YOU (Y/N)!!!!

Kinyu: Yuuya already throw us, Ginyu. It's all (Y/N)'s fault.

Ginyu suddenly fell silent for a moment after shouting earlier.

Ginyu: I know! 

Kinyu: (confuse) What?

Ginyu: How about we're kidnap his sister, Madoka and Wakaba.

Kinyu felt there was hope from Ginyu's words.

Kinyu: Yeah, I agree with you, but Wakaba is still with Yuuya?

Ginyu: Forget him, we'll take her from him too.

Kinyu: Hehe...

The room was filled with the evil laughter of the two of them.

Ginyu: (throw bottle) just look at (Y/N), I will make you pay for what you did to us!

Kinyu: I wonder what a face will you show after we're do something dirty with your sisters, (Y/N)!

To be Continued......

[836 word] 28-03-2024