Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s POV

At midnight on (Y/N)'s room, his dad come over to talk with him while his still busy with his game. When mom and my sister already slept instead me and dad chit chat each other.

Dad: Still wake up, huh? Didn't you go school next monday, remember?

(Y/N): Well, you know what kind of person I am, dad?

Dad: I know but that's my duty for me to warned you, you're my son.

I'm just nodded agree to him.

..

.

(Y/N): Hey dad, the truth is I'm not ready to have a little sister. To think she will hate me for any reason or what that make me afraid.

Dad: Don't be like that, she is your sister part of your family.

(Y/N): That's not what I mean, I've just.....uhhh.

Dad: Think you're going to trouble her and the rest of us?

(Y/N): (look at my dad) Yes.

Dad: Then how about this....

.

.

 My dad tell me something important about what decision will I make in the future. He tell me if being an man it so difficult.

(Y/N): So that's why, huh.

Dad: Yeah, and that what I felt before, I'm sure you'll be get some moment like that.

(Y/N): But how can I face that if I'm not ready at all?

Dad: Let me ask you, how's old are you now?

(Y/N): 7 y'old.

Dad: Then in  several years later and you can think to make your own decision you can face that, I admit it.

(Y/N): Really?

Dad: I believe in you, (Y/N). Now go sleep before you feel slept when at school, okay. 

.

.

.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.... CLACK

(Y/N): I hate it.

(Y/N): That time...... and now...... has fully different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month later....

Sayo's POV

Sayo: Shirokane-san, have you done the assignment for culture festival later?

Rinko: Yes, i've done it last night.

Sayo: That was good.

It already June, and Hanasakigawa Girl's High School will held culture festival later, but because of my sister's idea Hina Hanasakigawa and Haneoka Girl's High School do collaborate for culture festival later.

Now I and Shirokane-san coincidence met each other on the way to school, also we're discussing about festival later and student council will be busy for that event.

Sayo: However, but seriously Hina.

Rinko: Maybe you are thinking about this festival, right Hikawa-san.

Sayo: Yeah....I don't know what she think about.

(Silent)

Nothing any topic again for us to discuss again.