DR. BRENT GIMENEZ

W: Typographical errors ahead. I will  find time to edit it.

"You've been through six operations Mr. Gimenez. Your brain's not progressing even through the medication we provided for you. We are very sorry for not getting you fully healed...the only advice I could cite now is you should spend your remaining time memorably because you will not last longer. We are very sorry in behalf of the Hospital."

How does it feel to be free? To not have brain tumor? To spend your day without worries? How does it feel?

All my life I've thought myself to be strong for Shan. Because if I'll be weak in front of her, she'll lose hope too. I want to he her protector and comforter, because I love to...and I love her.

All my life, I thought being strong is enough. Kasi malakas ka, hindi ka mabilis sumuko at matalo. Tama naman, kung wala kang sakit iyon naman talaga ang mangyayari.

Paano kapag may sakit at may taning na ang buhay? Matatawag parin ba siyang matapang kahit ang totoo ay nagpapanggap lang siyang hindi nasasaktan?

In what way I can tell her that I'm leaving. Not for abroad but to rest forever. Together with that question, there's always...how about her when I'm gone forever?

Shannel been there all my life. She fill me, she makes me happy, she makes me wanna stay. Shannel is my first and last love, I will never forget how does it feel to love and be love by her.
Because Shannel will always be in my heart even when I'm already in heavens.

"Totoo naba? Uuwi kana raw?"

I look at Timothy who was sitting at the edge of my bed, seriously looking at me with his forehead knotted.

"Oo,"

He chuckle a bit."Ibig sabihin, sasabay ka sakin bukas?"

I nodded lightly and walk towards my luggage. I stare at the picture frame on my desk as I put it slowly inside.

Nakatingin si Timothy roon pero hindi ko nalang pinansin. Ginawa ko nalang ang kailangan kong gawin. He remained silent, not speaking as if we were not hanging out till 4am before in Philippines.

"Dentista na si Shan."he suddenly said that made my heartbeat faster."She fought and had her helpless night alone.."

I put my tongue at the right side of my cheek."Hindi n'yo sinamahan ni Deo?"

"Siya mismo ang lumayo Brent. At tsaka alam mo naman siguro ang rason. Wala kaming nagawa, para kaming nagtatago-taguan sa isang syudad."

All of a sudden, I remember Deo's words when he came here once.

'Akala niya may girlfriend kana rito."

"Do you think...she will accept me again Tim?"

He shrug."Shan became an independent woman, she got used not having you around. But you know, love is powerful...there's a big chance for the both of you to try again."

"How are things going within here without Tita Sachiel?" my heart sank as I asked.

Last year, I came back in Philippines to talk to Dr. Georis again when I found out that Tita Sachiel the same time I look for Dr. Georis. I was devastated and broke at that time.

Hindi lang siya nanay ni Shan, pangalawang ina ko rin siya. Shan is probably crying every night and I've always wish to be there for her.

That night, I cancel my flight and fought my bodyguards. I went to a near club and drink my ass out. I was so drunk that I didn't even notice I'm already crying while talking to a bottle of champagne as if it was Tita Sachiel.