a/n

I just wanted to let you know some things I've planned for this fic and to let you all know a couple things

As you all know, (well, if you've read my other books) is that I have never, and I mean never written a full smut chapter.

But since you have all been so kind, and supportive of all my books, and leaving such amazing comments I thought I would go out of my comfort zone and write something spicy.

And I did! And I cannot believe it came out decent (the chapter is indecent but you get what I mean)

At first I had written it for the other version of this fic (jk X oc) but I may let it become apart of this book instead.

Due to the change of plot, It may take a while for it to fit into this plot. But until then, know that it's waiting in my drafts.

Sorry if this note gets too long, but I NEEDED to let yall know and to ask advice.

As I said earlier, I'm experimenting writing things I've never done before--including kinks.

What kind of kinks should the boys have?? Normally I wouldn't beg for yall to comment what yall think, but I'm desperate and I want to see what I can come up with.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE

(sorry for yelling, hehe.)

So far my author friends have convinced me to use a daddy kink.
The smut chapter I've already written had that kind of shit.
(Just to let you know)

You all probably know who I've chosen.
If you guess right, I'll DM you a word document containing all the smut I've written for this book, so far.

So...I'm going to end this and ask you all once again to comment the X rated stuff you'd like to read in this book.

Jungkook

Namjoon

Jin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Jimin

Taehyung

Sorry for the long note!