08. namjoon

viii. namjoon

Sitting beside Jin, I relaxed back into the outdoor sofa with a glass of lemonade in my hand. "Here," He said, giving me an eager grin, he reached over and handed me another tiny cupcake. "Have another!" He said sweetly, bringing the chocolate cupcake to my lips.

"Jin..." I groaned, "I've already had five! Are you trying to fatten me up even more?"

Jin looked down at my tummy in thought, "Hmm, maybe."

Delivering a smack to his arm, I placed my hands over my stomach.

Jin grinned and rolled his eyes, "I'm just playing. Now, onto a more serious matter—how have you been?"

Biting my lip, I took the cupcake from his hand and shoved it into my mouth.

Jin was my friend, right? He wouldn't mind hearing my though, would he?

"...I—" I cut off, "I've been thinking of going to therapy." I admitted, "Would that be a good start?"

Thinking long and hard about this the night before, I decided that it would be good for me. Talking about the accident, and what happened afterwards to help me relieve some emotions.

Peeking up to him, I released a breath as he smiled down at me, proudly. He gently set his hand on the top of my head and rubbed. "I think that's a great idea, my little bun." He said, pinching my puffed cheeks. Exhaling the air out of my mouth, my cheeks went back to normal.

"I know you haven't been here long, but where would I find a good therapist? Maybe I should google it." I said thoughtfully, pressing down on my bottom lip with a finger.

Jin started to smirk, "I have the perfect candidate in mind. Hold on, I'll get him. It may take a minute." Rushing to his feet, Jin entered the house. Boggled, I watched after him, eyes wide. Shaking my head and deciding to trust him, I relaxed back into the couch and patted the area where my tattoo was.

"Hi Grey!" Jimin cheered, largely giving me a smile as he climbed the porch. "What are you up to?" He asked, leaning down in front of me to look me in the eyes. Blushing from his gaze, I licked my lips, unknowingly—his eyes followed the movement.