𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙏𝙎

Boboiboy was currently in the cafeteria with his elementals. Tanah and Angin wanted to cook something for them while the others did their own thing. Boboiboy was scrolling through his phone, with Petir sat beside him. Api was juggling some plastic balls because Boboiboy didn't want him accidentally dropping fireballs around the eatery. Daun was busy tending to the potted plants scattered around the room and Air had his head placed on his user's shoulder, sleeping softly.

Cahaya? Well he wasn't in the room with the others, instead the light elemental insisted on staying in Boboiboy's room. He'll just have his food share be brought to the room. With that being said, Boboiboy hummed, coming across uninteresting stuff on his fyp (for you page). Distracted, the elemental hero didn't notice Petir's frown directed at the water elemental.

"Wake up, Air! You can't keep sleeping all day!"

"Mm... leave me be, Petir.." Petir irked a mark at his response.

Boboiboy, who was calmly going through his phone, immediately jumped at the sudden scream of pain beside him. Turning his head, he saw Petir pulling and twisting Air's ear, similar to how Tok Aba did it to him in the past.

"Ow! OW! OW!! OWW!!! OKAY STOP! I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKEEE!!"

Petir let go, huffing and crossing his arms. "You better be."

Offended, Air went to his user and crashed himself in his user's arms. Sobbing and whining about how mean his eldest brother is. He also rubbed his now red ear in pain. Boboiboy frowned at the lightning elemental, who avoided his gaze, a bit of guilt on his face. Boboiboy turned his attention back to the crying water elemental, lifting him up a bit so that his head is resting on his shoulder. He had taken off the hat as it was in the way and Air didn't mind the action.

"There, there, Air. It's okay."

Boboiboy gently patted the water elemental, a warm smile gracing his face as he mumbled words of comfort to his counterpart's ear. Air sniffled, the feeling of his user's hand wiping his tears filled him with warmth and care.

Api, who had stopped his juggling and turned to their direction after hearing his twin's scream, his jaw dropped seeing his user giving his twin his affection. He was slightly envious of the sight.

"Petir, come here!" The lightning elemental obeyed with no complaints. "Say sorry to Air."

Boboiboy wasn't mad, he simply disapproved of the lightning elemental's actions. Petir huffed, going silent.

"..."

"Petir..."

"..."

"Come on, apologize."

"..."

Boboiboy sighed and gently pushed the water elemental off of him. He stood up from his seat and approached the lightning elemental, who had his head hung low. Petir felt a hand on his cap, patting gently on it.

"I'm not mad, okay? I could never be mad at any of you."

"Hmp..."

Boboiboy motioned the water elemental to come over and Air happily obeyed. Once Air was beside him, Petir lifted his head, his eyes avoiding his.