𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

"Good morning, Captain." The agents and new interns greeted. The latter simply nodded and continued his way to the main deck.

As Fang made his way to the room, he passed by some of the freshmen for TAPOPS, acting out their childishness towards one another. A sense of nostalgia hit Fang like a truck as he watched them fool around, his inner child resurfacing. So as to not seem creepy, he stopped observing them from afar and entered the main room.

"You called, commander?"

"Ah, Fang! You're just in time!"

Compared to himself, Kokoci hadn't changed a bit. He was still the short, shades obssessed, square-headed alien, who continued running a sub-part of TAPOPS as a commander.

"The trackers have picked up a power sphere signal." Kokoci stated, showing the large, virtual screen.

"That's good to know." Fang hummed. "Where are they coming from?"

"From Earth."

Fang felt a pang of pain spike through his head. How long has it been since he's set foot on that planet? How long has it been since they'd left? He learned to move on. To continue on with life..

But everytime he wishes to, memories continue to haunt and plague his mind.

Kokoci noticed the change in aura coming from the spiky-haired male. "I know it's been... awhile since you've... been to Earth, but no one else is available to take on the task. I'd know better than to send some rookies to their deaths."

"I understand..." Fang felt the headache gradually fading. "I'll go prepare myself for the trip."

"You'll be leaving for Earth the next morning."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

How ironic...

Fang had been following the signal for about 2 days since his arrival on Earth.

Who would've guessed where that would lead him?

Pulau Rintis has changed a lot. Everything seemed newer and more technology is present in it's vacinity. To Fang, it almost looked like an entirely different place if it weren't for the signs.

As he passed certain places, places that used to be there before the change, he recalled scenes of his friends. Transparent memory scenes playing out in the area, almost rubbing the salt in his face about what he's lost.

Gopal's complaints

Ying's curiousity

Yaya's understanding nature

And Boboiboy's selflessness.

Fang followed a familiar tiled pathway leading to an all-too-familiar shop. Unlike during Tok Aba's time of management, the place got a drastic upgrade. Before, it was simply a small shop with few machinery that had self-explanatory jobs.

Over time, the shop had made a name for itself and has gotten its own building. A place comparable to Starbucks.

Fang decided he's go for a short break and get himself the famous hot chocolate. He headed for the automated glass door.

Swoosh.

In a slow motion sequence, Fang had passed by a young girl. His eyes glanced down. The girl had medium-length, brown hair with a different colored streak at the front. Attached to her hair was a clip. Specifically, a thunderbolt clip.