𝙇𝙄𝙈𝘽𝙊 ; 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

≡✧≡ 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 ≡✧≡

Halilintar lowered his hand. He looked up to the void sky, a determined look on his face. He adjusted his cap, standing up and went to Duri's position. The leaf elemental was sound asleep.

Hali narrowed his eyes.

'I will definitely get out of here, and return to you. That's a promise.'

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Trio Leader was stumped.

Solar couldn't seem to grasp what the threads were supposed to represent. It was frustrating the light elemental a lot. Seeing his frustration, Gempa simply patted his youngest brother's back; in an attempt to comfort him.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually."

"We have been at this for hours. Your optimism isn't exactly helping my case, Gempa." Solar sighed, massaging his forehead as tried ridding himself of a headache.

Gempa huffed. "I'm just trying to comfort y---AGH--!"

BADUMP--!

Gempa gripped his chest, feeling a painful sensation. It felt like he was being stabbed from the inside, multiple times.

"O-Oi! What wrong!?" Solar snapped his attention to the earth elemental, who seemed to be breathing heavily, clutching a hand on his chest. "Gempa!!"

Halilintar, who was alerted by Solar's sudden yelling, turned his gaze to the two elementals. His eyes widened and immediately flashed himself to Gempa's side.

"I... I feel awful.." Gempa breathed out, feeling Halilintar's hands on his shoulders. They were holding him from falling face-first on the floor.

Not too long after, the earth elemental began to glow his signature golden hue. Halilintar had to remove his other hand and shield his eyes from the brightness. Solar wasn't affected, obviously. But he still had his worries.

Gempa felt his head spinning. It was like a migraine had just doubled in pain. He felt sick.

Was he having a fever? Nah, I don't think elementals even get sick.

Gempa's balance began to wobble, but Hali kept his grip firm.

"I think... I'll sit this one out... I feel sleepy all of a sudden." Gempa said. His vision beginning to blur and the voices around getting muffled. Only a ringing sound filled his ears.

"At a time like this!? Get ahold of yourself, Gempa!" Solar exclaimed, his worry growing even more.

"Hali.. I'mma nap a bit... Don't lose sight of the others, kay?"

"Gempa---"

Too late, the earth elemental had already passed out. Halilintar managed to catch him before he could hit and hurt his head.

"Aduuhhh, what do we do!?" Solar panicked. Halilintar only sighed.

"Solar! Do something about the light!" Halilintar gestured to the still glowing, passed out, earth elemental.