𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❝ 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏... ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

━━・━━

Boboiboy woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing. He sat up groggily, stretching himself a bit. He could hear the crack sounds erupting from all around his body as a yawn escaped his lips. His eyes then landed on a familiar black and gold cladded male. Upon notice, the male simply greeted him with a smile before setting down a set of clothing on the bed.

"Good morning, Ori." Gempa greeted, bowing a bit with a hand placed on his chest. "I have brought you your school uniform for today and breakfast is---NMPH!"

Boboiboy didn't let him finish, swiftly grabbing ahold of the earth elemental's shoulders and sinking his teeth into his neck. Gempa tensed up but didn't move from his spot, his head slightly tilted to his right, allowing his user to satisfy his thirst for the morning. Gempa closed his eyes, letting his user do his thing as he felt his strength wavering.

This was a normal occurrence.

After a minute or two, Boboiboy pulled away. He instinctively caught the earth elemental in his arms as he lost balance from the sudden blood loss. Gempa shook his head a bit before quickly regaining his composure.

He reached for a box of tissues, taking one piece out and using it to wipe of the blood leaking from his user's mouth. Boboiboy narrowed his eyes, feeling a bit guilty.

"S-Sorry Gempa... I didn't mean to jump on you like that all of a sudden." Boboiboy apologized, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Even with how often it happens, Boboiboy still apologizes for his predatory behaviour so early in the morning.

Gempa shook his head. "No worries, Ori. I don't mind." He threw the tissue in the bin before getting another from the box.

The earth elemental was cleaning off the excess blood from his neck until it stopped leaking.

"You should get ready; the others and I will be waiting for you downstairs." Gempa stated, sending his user a warm smile before leaving the room.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

The elemental wielder came down; wearing his school uniform along with his signature orange cap. He was about to head straight for the kitchen when he passed by the Trio Troublemaker, beads of sweat visibly trickling down their face.

Did something happen in his absence?

"Today's training was tougher than usual." Taufan commented, a little worn out.

"Abang Hali doesn't hold back, even towards his own brothers..." Duri breathed out, also feeling exhausted.

"He even got lightbulb to help him! It felt like fighting against the impossible!" Blaze shivered, remembering the scene.

"Ah! Hello Ori!" Duri greeted upon noticing his user's presence.

Taufan's face lit up. "Good morning Ori!"