𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 ; 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Boboiboy and Ochobot gave each other a look before turning their gaze back to the elementals.

As expected, Gempa still retained both of his pupils being in the shape of his element symbol, despite being in his 2nd tier.

However, Ais also had both of his pupils in the shape of his element symbol while the other's remained the same.

"Well now that's odd, why does Ais suddenly have both of his pupils shaped as his element??" Boboiboy questioned.

Ochobot went and scanned the ice elemental for any changes. Ais simply yawned and returned to napping. He didn't feel like dealing with anything at the moment.

Ochobot completed his scan and sighed dejectedly.

"I didn't find anything out of the ordinary." Boboiboy frowned at the statement.

The elemental user began to grow worried.

The elementals were currently in the training room. Fang agreed to be their training partner since he wasn't on a mission.

Halilintar went up first. Fang gave him an odd look.

"Why are your pupils unmatching? One is normal while the other has your symbol engraved on it?"

Halilintar shrugged. "We've been trying to figure that out ourselves. Now stop stalling and let's spar."

"Sheesh, someone's moody today." Fang pointed out, going into a fighting stance.

"Shut up!"

As the two began sparring, Boboiboy observed from the sidelines. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. As usual, Halilintar would dual-wield his thunder blades and slash mercilessly without much care for his surroundings.

Once they were done, Taufan was next.

Again, nothing out of the ordinary.

Taufan summoned some wind spheres and some basic wind attacks and sent them flying towards Fang, who easily deflected them. Taufan wasn't taking it too seriously and was simply playing around.

Gempa was next.

That's when Boboiboy noticed something odd.

Gempa didn't have his earth gloves on, which would normally already be covering his arms when summoned but they seemed to have vanished. Even Fang was wondering about the that.

Gempa made the first move, summoning a golem to his side to aid him in battle.

The summoning was surprising. All Gempa needed to do was lift a hand up and it'd be glowing a golden hue. Instead of jumping up from the ground, the golem slowly formed itself out of thin air by having smaller rocks compile against each other, forming the golem.

The fight then proceeded as normal.

Damn. Since when did the golem get this strong?? It's like I'm fighting against Shielda's shield that had gained a physical form! Fang struggled to stay firm in his stand.

Every attack he launched, the golem seemed to have seen it coming and either dodged it or deflected it with ease.

Boboiboy watched Fang struggle against one of Gempa's golems. He was slightly worried so he turned his gaze towards Gempa.