𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇, 𝙇𝙊𝙔𝘼𝙇

Distance. That's what grew between them.

Over time, they soon lost contact.

When Tok Aba opened the front door that day, just by staring into his grandson's eyes, he instantly wrapped the boy in a warm embrace.

Warmth. How long has it been since he's felt such a thing?

It was 10pm when Boboiboy abruptly turned up at the front door, looking more exhausted than Tok Aba's ever seen him be.

After settling down, Tok Aba bid his grandson a good night before returning to his own bedroom. Boboiboy slowly placed his bag down and plopped onto the bed. His entire body filling with nostalgia and... a sense of home.

And for once in a long while, he had drifted into a peaceful slumber.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The boy woke up rather late. Seeing as he fell asleep in such a late time, it wasn't surprising. Boboiboy vaguely remembers waking up to his alarm ringing a few hours prior. He probably answered the ringing clock before heading back to sleep.

Groggily getting up, he stretched himself, feeling the crack of his joints and muscles tensing up.

Instinctively, he went to check the time on his watch. After blinking a few times and allowed his vision to adjust, Boboiboy frowned at the lack of weight on his wrist.

Right, his power watch was forcefully taken away from him after he made that bold decision to quit the organization.

He originally planned to return home with it, but his higher-ups denied it.

Going as far as to fight against an entire army of TAPOPS agents, just so he would give up the watch.

It was like the Kaizo incident all over again.

He didn't want to give up his watch. He didn't want to give them up.

But with no success, he left the station without it. Without them.

Boboiboy went downstairs, passing through the living room and into the kitchen. As he reached for the fridge, a sticky note was placed on the door.

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑩𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?
- 𝑻𝒐𝒌 𝑨𝒃𝒂

Boboiboy chuckled. It reminded him of his first time coming to Pulau Rintis. He was glad to know that at least someone still cared enough for him.

Normally, Boboiboy wouldn't have a hard time doing simple chores. Finishing them quicker than any person can. But having no access to his powers, he was nothing more than an ordinary human being.

After hours of house cleaning, Boboiboy's next stop was the Kokotiam shop. The shop is closed for today; you could say he was on maintainence duty.

Organizing the dishware, checking the conditions of the machinery, reading the debt list, the usual stuff.

Tok Aba also stated about enrolling him back to school so he could catch up with his studies. Or simply provide him proper education since he doesn't have to worry about work from outerspace anymore.