𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎

Restlessness.

Despite the quiet and calm atmosphere, he felt uneasy. Twisting and turning in his bed; he couldn't fall asleep.

Not like he needed to, but he was inclined to comply with his master's wishes.

The presence of his user beside him gave some form of ease and comfort. He observed the peaceful figures of his counterparts, all dormant in their own set of beds. Gempa had the most normal sleeping position out of the rest. Taufan's own body was sprawled like a starfish. Blaze and Ais both cuddled against their own body-sized plush; a chicken and a whale. Duri slept on his left side while Solar slept on his right. Solar ended up keeping a book near him as per usual.

The lightning elemental envied their peaceful dormancy. He turned away, facing the other side. His gaze fell on his user's dormant state. Seeing the tranquil look on the boy's face sent a small smile to the lightning elemental's. face.

He had a soft spot for his human user.

Unlike his previous wielders, this was the first he had felt... free. Not chained down and caged inside a medium to regulate his growing power.

Being treated as a person rather than a source of power or weapon felt... comforting yet unusual. Halilintar was not accustomed to the affection that Boboiboy expresses so casually.

I doubt any of the elementals do.

His inexperience towards this particular topic frustrated him a little. But he didn't make a big deal out of it the way Solar did.

Solar's... a different case. His inability to accept having flaws is what's holding him back from improving. At least with Boboiboy, he's slowly breaking that incapability and maturing.

For the longest time, Halilintar only knew how to fight; to overcome any obstacle. Disregarding everything else for combat knowledge and experience.

So to transition from that to how Boboiboy treats him now felt very strange.

When Halilintar woke up that day, activating from a new source, he was cautious.

He used to think it was a punishment for having Boboiboy as his new wielder due to the boy's youthful and inexperienced state.

But in due time, he grew accustomed to the boy's presence. Eventually seeing potential in him and fully allowed his power to be handled by him.

To put it bluntly, Halilintar has quite the high standard for any of his wielders. He remembers how disapproving he was with Satriantar Ratna's way of wielding the lightning power. Same can be said with the rest of the royal family.

He was picky.

But assessing Boboiboy was quite the headache for him.

For the most part, he simply went along with Boboiboy's usage of his elemental powers. Helping Tok Aba with the shop, doing deliveries and volunteering for community work were some of the few he did without question.

Then he got himself kidnapped.

More times than he could bother to recall.

Boboiboy's naivety—and sometimes his inability to read the room—influenced his way of thinking since he first woke up under a new user in centuries.

Halilintar simply labled it as a 'bad day' and moved on.

On some occassions, Halilintar wanted to smack the boy for his carelessness and easily-trusting behavior.

He's done it a couple of times, after Boboiboy had officially unlocked all 7 of his elements.

Despite the other elementals' dislike for that kind of behavior towards their user, none had the courage to argue with the lightning elemental.

He heaved a sigh as he laid on his back, staring at the ceiling.

What was it called....

Boredom?

Yeah, that sounded about right.

He would go and wander about. Go on a late night walk if he wanted to.

But he couldn't risk leaving his user's side.

Not that he doesn't trust the others to keep him safe.

His paranoia gets to him everytime.

Does he have ADHD?

Probably.

The familiar shuffling entered his ears and a figure sat up from one of the mattresses.

"Blaze, go back to sleep." Halilintar promptly scolded him.

"Don't wanna!"

"I will knock you out if I have too."

Blaze grumbled and tucked himself back on his mattress with a huff.

Halilintar sighed.

Some nights just never change, do they?

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢