𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈, 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙕𝙀

"MAMA TANAAAHH, HEEELLLLPPPP!"

Cries of help echoed from Tok Aba's house, followed by the sounds of lightning zaps.

Both Boboiboy and Tanah looked up from their work to see the Trio Troublemaker heading their way. Following behind them, was a menacing aura, accompanied by red sparks. Halilintar approached them slowly, a furious expression on his face as thunder blades can be seen in his grasp.

Angin and Api had taken shelter behind Tanah while Daun hid behind Boboiboy. With every step Halilintar took, the more they shook in fear and terror. Angin was practically begging his responsible brother to protect him, causing Tanah to sweatdrop. He is literally the youngest of the original trio yet he's more mature. Api's cry for help was more understandable, given he's younger.

Halilintar stopped his tracks, eyes meeting the earth elemental's. The lightning elemental's electric bloodshot eyes sent shivers down the troublemakers' spine. Tanah met his eldest brother's gaze, an indifferent look on his face.

"Step aside, Tanah." Halilintar growled, his grip on the blades tightening.

Tanah merely frowned. "I'm sorry, but I can't just let you start a ruckus here. The shop is still open, you know."

The two elementals were practically having a glare-off. Boboiboy gave a blank look to the scene when he got an idea. He gestured Daun to move away a bit, earning a confused look from the leaf elemental. Daun eventually backed off, allowing Boboiboy to execute his plan.
,

,

,

,

,

Halilintar stepped forward, causing Tanah to step back a bit, shielding his brothers while they clung onto him.

"Last chance, Tanah. Move."

Tanah was about to retort when he noticed Boboiboy sneaking behind the lightning elemental. Tanah stepped backwards, causing the lightning elemental to growl at him.

Halilintar was about lunge at them with his blades when...

! ! !

Halilintar's eyes widened, he felt arms wrapped around his chest and some weight on his back. He looked to his side and caught a glimpse of that familiar orange dino cap.

"Got you!" Boboiboy exclaimed, followed by a giggle.

He buried his face on the lightning elemental's back. The thunder blades disappeared.

Muffled, embarrassed screams could be heard from the lightning elemental as he covered his face with his hands. Eventually, the once electric red color had reverted back to it's yellow hue.

Tanah looked surprised while Trio Troublemaker stared in disbelief. They weren't the only ones. Gopal had completely dropped his drink, jaw dropped. He was near the shop's counter when he felt Halilintar's menacing aura. When he saw his elemental user friend trying to sneak up on the lightning elemental, he thought he had a death wish. But seeing the outcome, he was left speechless.