𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 ; 𝙏𝙒𝙊

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❝ 𝙰 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚕𝚍. ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

━━・━━

Present Time

Solar was in his user's room, reading away as usual. He enjoyed the peace of the empty room. Despite Gempa's complaints about his inconsistent schedule, he didn't really do much about it aside from actually sleeping.

For Solar, he never saw the need to do so; being an elemental, he didn't need to do such a thing. He also didn't see the need to go out, aside from tending to his user's needs. If it was required by Boboiboy, he'd oblige.

- - - -

The sound of a door opening made the light elemental look up from his book.

Halilintar stepped in, his expression annoyed and cautious. Solar raised a brow.

"What's gotten you in such a mood, dearest brother?" Halilintar shot a glare at his youngest's sarcastic question.

He knows damn well Solar could care less about his well-being.

"We need to talk." Halilintar said, shutting the door and locking it.

"About?"

"Don't play coy, IQ. You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Halilintar hissed, his patience tested.

Solar hummed, abruptly closing the book shut before placing it on the nightstand. "Remind me then."

"Ori's condition. Blaze says Ori got cursed by some rogue inhabitant of Planet Ambrosia." Halilintar began. "At least, that's what I'm led to believe."

"Well if our little arsonist brother already told you, why bother asking me about it?"

"Because he lied. Blaze is bad at lying."

"Aah..." Solar mentally facepalmed.

Halilintar crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Alright. You got me." Solar raised his hands. "It would be futile to lie to you anyway. I expected this."

"Then start talking."

✧༝┉˚*❋ Meanwhile ❋*˚┉༝✧

"O-Ori, I think that's enough... Aduhh, I feel like I might pass out right now.." Taufan voiced out a bit weakly, but still audible enough for the elemental user to hear.

It was lunchtime when the two boys quickly left their classroom and headed into an empty room, away from prying eyes. The wind elemental couldn't react quick enough and was pushed against a wall; one side of his clothing pulled downwards a bit, exposing a bit of his skin. Taufan was met with a sharp pain on his neck as Boboiboy sank his fangs onto it.

"Ori...? You hear me..?" Taufan patted his user's back, but the latter seemed to not take notice.

Boboiboy looked and felt dazed. His mind was clouded as he continued to sate his thirst. Only when he felt Taufan's grip on him loosen did he snap out of it. Boboiboy pulled away as the wind elemental slumped on the wall and fell down to the floor.