𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎

Psst!

Halilintar turned to see none other than his troublemaker, bubbly brother, Taufan. The idiot was lightly flailing a piece of paper towards him. Out of pure annoyance and curiousity, he took the paper and began reading it's contents.

Can I copy your notes? :'>

Halilintar looked at the note, unfazed. I mean, it wasn't uncommon for Taufan to ask for notes since he barely takes down any despite Hali's constant reminder to do so. Like Ais, he was too lazy. Halilintar could only scoff before swiftly handing his seatmate his notebook. Taufan's eyes spatkled as he silently thanked his short-tempered friend.

RING! RING! RING!

Class was over. The teacher gave the class their weekend homework, which is to be submitted next week; much to the students' dismay. Halilintar didn't mind the workload, he could easily ace them anyway. Packing away his stuff, Halilintar got up and began walking out towards hi locker, Taufan trailing behind him.

"I heard Ais got into detention again." Taufan blurted out. Halilintar sweatdropped.

"Let me guess, he fell asleep in class?"

"Yep."

Halilintar rolled his eyes, opening his locker and placing the unneeded books inside.

'Why am I not suprised?' Halilintar thought.

Taufan then remembered something. "I heard the canteen has some new additions to their menu! Let's go try them out!"

Why do I have to come?

Halilintar wanted to protest but the bubbly brother of his had already started dragging his ass to the eatery.

"Taufan, let go of me or I'm electrocuting you..."

"Ish! Don't be like that, Hali! I don't want another earful from 'Mr. Student Council President', you know!"

Halilintar groaned but didn't argue further.

If anything, he'd want to avoid being sent to the principal's office and be on the same ground as that polar boar, brothet of his.

The scene then shifted into a hallway full of loud chatter from all kinds of students. Mostly discussing about recent news, gossips, and drama. Taufan made his way through the crowd of students, dragging Hali with him. Not too long after, the chatter slowly died down when a familiar face started walking through the halls.

Step.

In a slow motion sequence, one and a pair passed by each other.

Taufan didn't pay much attention and mindlessly apologized after bumping shoulders with the person before continuing his way towards the cafeteria. Halilintar took a quick glance back at the person before facing back forward.

. . . .

"You seem distracted, Mr. President." One of the student council officers commented, causing the latter to flinch at the sudden voice creeping behind him.