𝙇𝙄𝙈𝘽𝙊

Gempa shot his eyes open, jolting up on instinct. He looked around himself, only to be met with darkness.

'Where.. where am I?'

The earth elemental got off the ground and on his feet, his body feeling sore all over. It took a few moments before he was able to fully stand up. Gempa tried recalling what happened.

He was in the middle of completing his user's training by trying to get ahold of Hang Kasa's crystal.... then everything went black.

He found himself back in the watch...

He remembered Ais and Blaze's horrified looks...

As well as their screams...

"GEMPA, NO!"

"Blaze, I..."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LET GO!"

"DON'T LEAVE US TOO!"

"GEMPA!!"

He remembers getting consumed in a black hole of sorts. The last thing he remembers was his younger brothers, reaching out to him, begging him not to go too.

Then everything went black again.

He couldn't recall the events afterwards.

However, somewhere... he heard a painful cry.

He recognized it.

It was Boboiboy's.

Drip.

The sound of a water droplet echoed. Unconsciously, tears began to stream down the earth elemental's face. Gempa, placed a hand on the side where the tears were falling from before covering his eyes with it.

Gempa wasn't known for being emotional. He was like Ais in a way. He always remained calm in situations, aside from times where his intervention was needed. So for him to break down and be in such a heartbreakingly, vulnerable state...

His shell must've shattered already.

For the next few minutes, the void space was filled with the sounds of cries of immense sorrow and agony.

He hated this.

He hated having such a heavy feeling in his chest.

His breathing was inconsistent, ragged you could say. Every sob came a hiccup.

But his cries eventually softened until they were no more. Wiping away the tears, his chest was feeling a bit light now.

As an elemental, it was a weird thing for them to feel emotions at all.

It was either comply or abuse. No inbetween.

But Boboiboy was different.

Vastly different.

Gempa was very fond of him.

Admired his kindheartedness and compassion.