𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇

Woah..

Boboiboy observed his face in the mirror, specifically his eyes.

They were rainbow-colored.

"When did I..."

SLAM!

"GET UP, TO THE MAIN DECK, CADETS! DOUBLE TIME!" Admiral Tarung's voice boomed from the doorway as Boboiboy covered his ears.

"ADUH!--- YES ADMIRAL!" Gopal fell off his bunk bed, scrambling to get up and do the TAPOPS salute.

With that, the admiral left, making Gopal sigh in relief.

"Huhuu! Why didn't you wake me up, Boboi...." Gopal blinked, looking at his best friend, befuddled.

"Eh? Were your eyes always like that? They're rainbow in color!"

Boboiboy shrugged, not sure how he got into this predicament but didn't think much about it.

"Go get ready, I'll wait for you outside." Boboiboy ordered, standing up and making his outside the room.

"Again... you could've woken me up sooner..." Sighing, Gopal went to the bathroom to take a shower.

━━・━━

"Took you guys long enough! Where have you been!?" Fang yelled, dodging a laser beam attack.

Boboiboy dodged some beams with ease while Gopal panicked and was fortunate enough not to get hit.

"We got ambushed on our way here." Boboiboy responded, cutting through some robots with his lightning sword.

Fang was about to say more when he noticed the slight change in his rival.

"...are you wearing contacts? Why are your eyes like that?" Fang pointed at the elemental user's eyes.

Boboiboy deadpanned. "Can we not talk about that and focus on fending off this robot army??"

"Right, sorry."

Duo Rival easily destroyed some of the robots, with Gopal occassionally coming in clutch as he turns them i to whatever foods he had in mind while shooting.

"Kuasa Elemental! Boboiboy Blaze!" Boboiboy activated his watch, switching into the fire elemental.

Upon activation, Blaze didn't immediately start attacking which was a first. The elemental blinked, dodging the incoming attacks while observing the enemies in slight confusion.

Everything seems so slow.

Blaze jumped, landing on one of the rails before sending the robot flying across the area with a fire attack.

"BOBOIBOY, WATCH OUT!" Gopal screamed at the fire elemental as a giant robot appeared behind him and went in for a punch.

Dust formed and spread everywhere as Gopal covered his eyes.

Ying, who was one of the nearest to Boboiboy's position, turned around with wide eyes.

When the smoke cleared, it revealed the robot to be stuck in place, it's robot arm shaking as it was being held by a strong grip.