𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

Boboiboy...

Boboiboy..!

Boboiboy!

"BOBOIBOY!!" The yellow power sphere called out. Boboiboy slowly turned his gaze towards him, tilting his head before humming in confusion.

"Hm?"

"Aah... you weren't listening again, were you?" Ochobot sighed, grumbling a bit.

"...who are you again?" The boy asked.

"Ochobot! We've been friends since you were 10!" The power sphere reminded. Boboiboy only stared at him with dull eyes. "You... forgot again.." Ochobot slumped down dejectedly.

Ever since the gang's previous mission was a bust, the elemental wielder was never the same since then. His chocolate brown eyes, once brimming with hope and warmth, had lost it's shine and became cold, the color becoming a darker shade of red. Even his hair had changed in color. His brown hair had faded to white, the white streak replaced by a brown one.

Because of this occurrence, the elemental user was forbidden to take part in any missions, fearing it would worsen his condition.

"Never mind that. Just eat." Ochobot shook his head and set the tray of food in front of the boy.

. . .

"Boboiboy?"

The boy was gazing above and onto the ceiling. A blank look on his face and his mouth slightly agape. He seemed to be spacing out again. Ochobot groaned, finding the situation unbearable the more the boy stays like this.

Ochobot hopes he gets better with time; and that the effects would wear off eventually.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Hi Ori!" A cheery voice greeted him. Boboiboy looked to his side, seeing a dark-blue eyed male. He had the same face as him, though it expressed more cheerfulness.

Boboiboy blinked, his dull, dark red eyes staring at the male in slight confusion. "Do I know you?"

"It's me, Taufan! Your wind elemental!" The boy responded, a little hurt that his user didn't recognize him despite being one of his original elementals. But he masked it with a smile.

"Wind elemental... right... I have elementals..." Boboiboy said softly, though his eyes remained cold as ever.

"I heard Gempa is making curry today! We should go have some!" Taufan exclaimed.

Boboiboy simply stared at him with that same blank expression and nodded. "Okay."

With that, the wind elemental took the boy's hand and led him to the cafeteria. Along the way, Taufan would talk about random things he did the previous days. Ranging from mild randomness to contextual experiences. Some of them made the elemental user look back on things. Feeling a wave of nostalgia hit him. He didn't exactly know why and didn't bother thinking much about it.

"Geez, you're so loud, I could hear you from across the hallway." An annoyed voice growled, the figure had their arms crossed.

"Hello to you too, Hali!" Taufan greeted with a smile. His voice cheerful as ever.