Not going to lose you again

Sets during the episode Roots

Lloyd's povs

The building started to shake. We started to run to the dragon to get on the dragon. Just then some crystals trapped Harumi."Harumi!" I yelled when I noticed."Lloyd! Go! I don't deserve to live after what I did to you!" She said."I can't bear to lose you!" I yelled."If we don't get out of here soon then we all won't make it." Said my father."Lloyd. Please." She said."Father get out of here if you want to live." I told him."Lloyd-"I am not leaving Harumi again. You can do nothing to change my mind." I told him."I will come back for you both." He said. My father then left."Lloyd?! Why didn't you go?" She demanded."Because I love you. I can't leave you. In a way Harumi I was a villain too for not saving you." I told her."Now come on. Let's get you out of here." I said."One, two, three!" I said. We both lifted the crystal, until finally we got it off."What do we do now?" She asked."The only thing we can do. Jump." I said."If this is the end, I want to tell you: I have feelings for you Lloyd." She said. I smiled."Ready?" I asked."With you? Born ready." She said. We then both jumped.

Behind us was the temple falling piece by piece."Harumi! Take my hand!" I yelled. She reached out for my hand."Gotcha." She said."I love you Harumi. Through life and death." I told her."I love you too. And this time I will not die alone."She said. We now held both our hands. Just then, purple and green magic surrounded us."What's happening?" I asked."The Overlord's power! I still have some!" She said."What is it doing?"I asked."Turning us into one! I read a book in the palace where the green ninja and his loved one become one!" She yelled. The green and purple magic completly surrounded us turning us in one

Kai's povs

Just then a golden dragon started to fly towards us. It was Garmadon! When he got off Wu asked "Brothers, where are Lloyd and Harumi?" Garmadon looked down."What is it?" Asked Misako."Harumi got trapped so Lloyd stayed behind." He told us."Y-you mean he is gone?" I asked. Nya started to sob. Just then a green and purple dragon flew past us. We ran to it. When the dragon landed it started to transform into two humans. Lloyd and Harumi!

Harumi's povs

When we transformed back we both fell to the ground. I started to get up."Lloyd? Are you OK?" I asked."Yeah I am fine."He said getting up."We did it." He said."LLOYD!" All of his friends yelled. They all ran to Lloyd and gave him a hug."We thought we lost you!" Said Nya."You can't get rid of me."He replied."What is SHE doing here?" Demanded Nya when she saw me."It's alright. She's with me." He replied. I gave him a kiss on his cheek."Looks like Lloyd got himself a new girlfriend." Whispered Kai. Me and Lloyd both blushed. I was happy I had a person like Lloyd in my life.