Family

Not a cannon to dragons rising! Requested by yearsssr

No one's povs

"Harumi Jade, you may now say your vows."Said Wu."Lloyd Garmadon. When I first saw you, I didn't know that I would fall in love with you. I-I thought it was all an act, but the more time I got to spend with you, the more I fell in love."Said Harumi. Lloyd smiled softly at her."You gave me a second chance when I felt like no one would. You gave me a place to call home, in your heart. And I promise to always love you. I promise to protect you like you will protect me. And I promise to give you everything, my soul, my body, and my heart. Like you gave your heart to me. I love you Lloyd Garmadon. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."Harumi said."Now, Lloyd Garmadon. Your turn. What are your vows?"Asked Wu."Harumi Jade. I love you. I always have. From the first sight, and I will love you from the last. Maybe even longer. Harumi, when I first saw you, you gave me purpose. I used to think my purpose was to be the green ninja. To protect everyone. But you gave me a reason to believe that I can have my own happiness. With you. I promise to love you forever. I promise to protect you. And I promise to never leave your side."Lloyd said. It was Harumi's turn to smile softly.

"It is now time for the rings."Said Wu. After the rings were brought up, Harumi said:"I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife. This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your wife. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours."Harumi then slid the ring on Lloyd's finger."I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife."This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your husband. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life with you."Lloyd said. He then fully slid the ring on Harumi's finger. Wu nodded."I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride!"Exclaimed Wu. Harumi then twirled Lloyd, and caught him as he was feet away from the ground. She then kissed him. Everyone cheered. After they broke the kiss, they walked across the alley.

"Now, Lloyd chose me to be his best man. And that is no surprise."Said Kai. Everyone laughed a bit."Now, we all know that you two have been through a lot. But with the two of you, I am sure that the world will try to break you, but your love is too strong. I remember when Lloyd first saw you. He could not take his eyes off you. And even though you.....well, you know. He STILL loved you! Heck! He was crazy about you! Lloyd was always like that. If he thought someone could change, then he wouldn't let anyone change his mind. And look at you guys now! Married! I think it turned out really good for you two! And because you love each other so much, I bet that Harumi is going to be pregnant before you two even get back from your honeymoon!"Exclaimed Kai. Lloyd and Harumi blushed.

"Okay. As you all know, I am Harumi's bride maid. It took some time, but me and her became good friends. And I know her long enough to tell you all that she loves Lloyd. And how do I know that? Because when it was a girl's night, she would not shut up about Lloyd!"Exclaimed Nya. Everyone laughed. Harumi turned red."And I have faith that you two will live very happily together."Said Nya. Soon, it was time for the dance. First, Lloyd and Harumi walked up, and did the slow dance. And then, everyone else joined."I love you Rumi."Said Lloyd."I love you too, Lloyd."Said Harumi.

Everything else was in place, when it was finally time for Lloyd and Harumi to head off to their honeymoon."Where ever we go, you better be by my side."Harumi said."I would be insane to leave your side."Said Lloyd. They both smiled. They then planted a small kiss on their lips.

1 year later..........

Lloyd's povs

"Our first christmas together. I don't think it can get any better."I said."I wouldn't be so sure of that."Said Harumi. I raised my eyebrow."What do you mean?"I asked."You will see. Open your gift."She told me. I opened my gift. Inside was a small pink hat. It had something written on it too."Congrats............dad."I said out loud. I looked at her shocked. She smiled."You.....are pregnant?"I asked faintly. She nodded."And it's a baby girl."She said. I got up from my chair."Oh Harumi!"I cried out. Harumi kissed me. When we broke the kiss, Harumi said:"I just know that you are going to make a wonderful father." I smiled."Not as good as a mother  you will be."I said. We then kissed again.

Nine months later..............

Harumi's povs

Lloyd came into the hospital room. I was holding our new baby daughter."Hey beautiful."He said. He then, kissed me on the cheek. I smiled. Lloyd smiled at our daughter."What should be her name?"He asked."How about Ronnie?"I asked."It's perfect. Like both of you."He said. I smiled again."Would you like to hold her?"I asked. Lloyd nodded. I then gave Ronnie to Lloyd. Lloyd rocked her, and said:"You are beautiful, just like your mother." There was a knock on the door. Lloyd told them to come in, but not so loudly to wake Ronnie. Lloyd's friends, uncle, father, and mother came in. Lloyd gave Ronnie to her grandparents, while he went over to me.

"Are you okay?"He asked me."I am fine.......I guess."I said. He frowned."Tell me."He said."Okay, I am just worried that I am going to drive her on the wrong path."I said."And how would you do that?"Lloyd asked."Hello? I am a former villain. Everywhere I go, it seems-I just am scared. I want our daughter to be a good person, and not like me-" Lloyd cut me off by kissing me. When he broke it he said:"You listen, Harumi Garmadon. You are a good person. You just made some mistakes, and so have I. But you can't let your mistakes control your life. Because they don't, you do. And if I could, I would marry you again. Heck, I could marry you a thousand times!"Lloyd exclaimed."No one loves me more than you do."I said."You bet."He said. We then kissed again.