Beach House! Pt 1

Takes place when they are all rebuilding the monastary.

I was using the hammer, when Harumi walked over."Need any help?"She asked. "Sure."I said. She didn't speak again until 5 minutes later."Lloyd? I just want to say that I am so sorry for everything."She said."I am sorry, too. I never should of released that stupid snake."I said."That was the Overlord's fault. And.....The only crime you ever done is....Loving me."She said. I looked at her. She was so beautiful, but she was so wrong..."I don't regret having feelings towards you. Nor should I. Even after all the things you done."I said."Well, you should."She said."Well, you should know...That I am not a good listener wen someone tells me what I can't do."I said.

"Well, I don't like to repeat myself."Said Harumi angrily."Doesn't matter. You can push me away, but I will always come back."I said."You really are this stupid."She muttered."I may be stupid, but not sorry."I said."Lloyd Garmadon, you are impossible! Why would you want to be a person like me?!"She demanded."Because I love you. I will climb the tallest mountains. I will swim the entire sea. I will even have a taste of death. Just to see you smile."I said. Harumi looked speechless."Y-you really feel that way about me?"She asked."Yes."I said. She didn't say anything else. And we silently continued working.

When the monastay was finished........

My home had finally finished. We all decided to go to the beach for a few days. The others were going to bring their dates. Jay and Nya, Kai was going to bring Skylor, Zane was going to bring Pixal, and Cole was going to bring Vania(Who finally wasn't busy with her city). The others encouraged me to bring someone, since they were scared that I was going to feel left out. 

I asked Harumi if she wanted to go to the beach with me and the others. I told her that we would rent a little beach house to rent. I was afraid that she was going to say no, but she said yes. I told her we would be going in a few hours, so she had to get ready by then. She said thanks. I had told my friends that I had invited Harumi and.......They seemed really calm about it. Even....Nya. I told them that I was going to get packing, and off I went to go packing.

A few hours later........

After we had all finished packing,  we all went to get inside Kai's trunk. Me and Harumi were forced to sit next to each other, which I would have been excited about, but since me and Harumi's talk.....I don't really know anymore. I love Harumi, but does she love me? Or does she only think of me as a friend? That I didn't know, and a part of me didn't want to know. And if she doesn't like me that way, I even said I LOVED her! She must be right, I am stupid! Harumi fell asleep on my shoulder. I could feel myself blushing like crazy. Soon, I fell asleep as well.

I woke up to find that we were at the beach. Harumi was still sleeping, so I carried her to the beach house, and put her in her assigned room. I then started to leave....But then, half asleep, Harumi said:"Stay."She whispered. I gasped quietly. Harumi then closed her eyes again. I then laid beside her. I then slowly closed my eyes....

Harumi's povs

I woke up besides Lloyd? He was still sleeping. I frowned sadly."I wish I got to say that I can be with you, but you deserve better than me."I whispered. I then kissed him on the head. He woke up a moment later. He yawned."Hey Harumi."He said."Hey Lloyd. How did.....?"I asked."We both fell asleep in the car, you were still sleeping when we arrived....So I took you to your room."He explained, now getting out of bed."But why were you here?"I asked. I knew Lloyd loved me, but did he have to be a creep?"Oh. You asked me to stay."He said. Oh."Wait, I told you to stay with me?"I asked."Yeah, but you were pretty tired."He said. I can't let my feelings be revealed. The truth is.....I love Lloyd. I know Lloyd feels the same, but I am afraid that I will cause him pain again. I can't let that happen. Not again."We should get back to the others."He said."Yeah."I said rubbing my neck. We both went to open the door."Oh! Were you..?"I asked."No, it's okay. You can go."He said."No, you can go."I said. We continued this for about a minute, then we agreed to let me go first, then Lloyd. 

We saw the ninjas laughing at some sort of photo."Hey guys, what's so funny?"Asked Lloyd."Just you two lovers. Are you guys dating or something?"Asked Skylor."WHAT?!"We both said at the same time."No! We are not dating!"I yelled."Then explain this!"Said Jay. Me and Lloyd looked at the photo. It was a picture of me and Lloyd sleeping in the car. My head was on Lloyd's shoulder, and Lloyd's head on mine. We looked at each other."Lloyd and Harumi sitting in a tree-"JAY I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU SING ANY FURTHER!"We both screamed. Our faces filled with rage. Jay screamed."NYA! DON"T LET THEM HURT ME!"He yelled."We got duct tape?"Asked Lloyd. I laughed. He smiled brightly. I smiled also. Maybe these few days would be wonderful......As long as I don't let my feelings get in the way......