Dying With You, But Coming Back To Fight

Takes place in season 9.

Lloyd's povs

I watched as the building slowly fall with Harumi on it."Rumi."I whispered. I closed my eyes. No. This is not the end for her. Not without me."Hold Sky for me."I ordered."Lloyd! Where are you going?!"Asked Nya."What I should have done a long time ago. Save Harumi."I said. I then jumped off the building."I can make it......with a little help."I said. I then pulled out the Mask Of Hatred. I then put it on. I then jumped from building to building until I got to Harumi. I took off the mask."Lloyd! What are you doing?! We can't both live!"She exclaimed."I know, but we can both die."I said. She gasped."No! I will not let you die because of my mistakes!"She said."It was mine first."I said."But what about your friends?! Are you just going to leave them?!"She demanded."I'll come back."I said."How?!"She asked."I will figure that out."I said. She sighed."Why?"She asked in a whisper."Huh?!"I asked."Why? Why are you doing this?"She asked."Because I love you."I said."Because I am beautiful?"She asked."Not just that....You are my sun. You are the reason that I feel I have a purpose."I said."Guess what?"She asked."What?"I asked."I have feelings for you too."She said. And at the last moment of my life, I kissed her. When I pulled apart from her, everything went black.

Nya's povs

I watched in horror as the building fell with Lloyd and Harumi."LLOYD!"I cried out. I put my hand in my face, and began to sob. I could feel Dareth hand on my shoulder. The building began to shake."Nya, we have to get out of here!"Cried out Dareth. I wanted to go to help Lloyd. To see if he was alive. But I knew that was stupid. He was dead, and so was Harumi. And I needed to keep Skylor and Dareth safe."Alright. I am not losing anyone else today!"I yelled."We are going have to jump!"I said. I could tell Dareth thought I was crazy, but we didn't have time for other ideas."Can you take Skylor?"I asked. He nodded."Jump, Dareth!"I cried out. He jumped on the big giant with Skylor, and onto another building. Before I jumped, I stared coldly at Garmadon. He killed his number two...AND his SON! A man like that had no heart.

A few hours later.....

I watched with joy when I saw my family return.......with some large dragons! When they landed, we went over to hug them. Cole laughed."Looks like the team is back together!"He said. I frowned sadly."No, and it never will."I replied. They all looked at me, Dareth closed his eyes."What? What is it?"Asked Jay."Wait......where is Lloyd?"Asked Kai. I put my hands on my face."Nya! Where is he?!"Asked Zane."He's......he's.....he's gone!"I cried out."What?! What do you mean?"Asked Wu."Harumi, the building she was falling, Lloyd took out the Mask Of Hatred.......and he went over to her......But it was too late....They both...."I couldn't finished. I began to sob again."I am sorry! I said that I would protect him until my last breath.....but I failed!"I cried out."No! This isn't your fault. This was Lloyd's choice. He will forever be remembered."Said Wu."That might be.....but today, I fight with you all one last time."Said a voice."Lloyd?"I whispered.

Lloyd's povs

I woke up with darkness surrounding me."Harumi? Harumi?"I cried out."Lloyd!"She cried out running toward me. I got up and ran toward her to give her a hug."Are we.....?"I asked."I think we are."She said."You know, you really didn't have to do that."She said."Oh, but I did, my love."I said. She smiled."I am sorry."She said."I am too. Now, I have to find a way to go back to the living. I can't just stay here. My friends need me to defeat my father."I said."Well, wherever you go, I will go. I will never leave you. Through life, through death."She said."I love you."I said."I love you too."She said."Now, how are you going to go back?"She asked."I don't know.....or maybe I do. My grandfather is not in the Departed Realm, but I know who is."I said."Who?"She asked."Come on! I will show you!"I said.

"So, you come to me because you want to go back to the living to fight your father? And I thought you missed me!"Exclaimed Mistake. I laughed a bit."I did miss you, but I also need to go back...We both do."I said."So, the flower finally blooms."She said. Harumi smiled. She sighed."I can bring you back, but the time is limited. You must finished your business by then. If you can't, it is up to your friends to bring peace to Ninjago."She explained."A little time is all we need. But I must ask,How are you going to do it?"I asked."With teeeeeeeaaa!"She said. I missed her alright!"Wait, you have"teeeeeeeaaa" in the Departed Realm?"Asked Harumi."That is my little secret."She replied."Well, alright. Bring us to life!"She exclaimed."Alright, alright. Lay down, you two."She ordered. She then poured tea around us. Then, she started some sort of spell. 

Pain shot around all my body. I tried to lift some of the building parts off me, after about a thousand more tries, I got it off."HARUMI!"I yelled."Lloyd!"She cried out. I then searched for her, after I helped her get some building parts off her, we started to dig ourselves out of the building crumple. I then saw the others. They were back!"He will forever be remembered."Said Wu."That may be......but today, I fight with you all one last time."I said. Harumi was right behind me. Everyone looked at me."Lloyd."Nya whispered. She then jumped on me and hugged me."You are alive!"She cried out with tears of joy. When she got off me, she slapped me in the face."Don't you ever do that again!"She yelled. I laughed."Lloyd, I thought you had died? Did my father-"No master, Mistake helped me come back to defeat my father. And she didn't just bring me back.....she brought back-"HARUMI?!"Screamed Nya when she saw her."Nya! She is on our side."I said."But she-"Done terrible things. I know. But let me prove to you that I have changed. And if I betray you, I will let you kill me."She said."Deal."She said. They then shook hands. 

The others surrounded me."Enough of this, we should get to kicking Garmadon's butt!"Exclaimed Cole."Cole is right. We have to defeat my father. I can't do it alone though."I said."You've never been alone. And you will never will be."Said Kai. I smiled."Go on, Lloyd."Said Wu."I am coming too."Said Harumi."Harumi-"I said I would prove I would change. And also I said that wherever you go, I go."She reminded me."Alright."I said. We then hopped on First Born."Lloyd."Said Nya."Yes?"I asked."Don't die again."She said."I won't."I replied."I might disappear though."I whispered as we flew to face my father.

Scars and cuts were on my body. They weren't bad though."Give up, son. You can join me, and you don't have to die."He said."Never."I said."Then FIGHT ME!"Screamed my father. I looked at Harumi. Her eyes closed, but she was breathing."No. I will not fight you, but I can resist you."I said. He then charged at me, trying to attack me, but failed."I cannot fight you, but I can resist you!"I yelled. After repeating this a few more times, my father had been defeated. I then closed my eyes, I felt my power return. Harumi stared in amazement. We tied my father up and headed to take him in to the police.

"Lloyd! Your power has returned!"Cried out Nya. She went to hug me. She then gasped."Lloyd! You are-"Disappearing."I said. I looked at Harumi, she was disappearing as well."What's happening?"Asked Kai."Our time is up."Harumi said."What?"Asked Jay."We could only come back to the living for a limited time, and now that my father is defeated......We must go back to the Departed Realm."I explained."But....we just got you back! We need you!"Cried out Nya. Skylor looked puzzled."I wish that we could stay, but we can't. You are all going have to find the next green ninja."I said."But-"No buts. I need you guys to do that. I don't want to leave, you guys are my family. I would never dream of leaving you guys, but I have to."I said. They all stared at me with sadness. Me and Harumi started to disappear even more."Thank you. For all you guys done for me. I will never forget you all."I said."We all love you, Lloyd."Said Wu. And at that, me and Harumi had completely disappeared, and was now back at the Departed Realm."Are you going to be okay?"Asked Harumi. I smiled."As long as I am with you."I said. She smiled.

Years later..........

Nya's povs

"What are we going to name him?"Asked Jay. I looked at my son."How about Jack? Or Jay Jr?"Asked Jay. I laughed."Jay, if you don't mind.....I would like to name him Lloyd. After our little brother."I said."That is a great name sis."Kai said. Garmadon, now who was good, sighed."I only wish he was here."Said Garmadon."He is. In our hearts. Isn't that right, Lloyd?"I asked. Lloyd giggled. I was going to spend every last moment with my family. And I could feel that Lloyd was going to do great things. Just like his uncle.