Stabbed

Lloyd's povs

I was invited to the royal ball, to meet the Jade princess. When I first stepped in, I was greeted by the princess."Wanna dance?"She asked. I nodded."It would be an honor."I said. She took my hand. When we started dancing, I really saw her. Like I REALLY saw her. She was by far the most beautiful person I have ever seen. After we finished dancing, she led me to the garden."What are we doing here?"I asked.

"To get away from all the people."She said. I nodded."And, so my father and mother can't see me do this."She said. She then slowly kissed me, I kissed her back. We slowly broke the kiss."That feels good?"She asked."It did."I said, grinning."I am Harumi. But please, call me Rumi."She said."Rumi. My name is Lloyd."I told her."The green ninja?"She asked."Yes."I replied. She gasped."Is that a pro-"No. I need to go......get a drink. Wait here."She ordered. She then walked off.

Harumi's povs

I dashed into my room, and slammed the door."I can't be in love with him! He will ruin everything!"I exclaimed. I punched the wall."What do I do?"I asked. What was more important? Him or my revenge? He killed my parents, so...."N-n-now he dies."I said with a shaking breath. I grabbed my knife, and headed towards the garden.

Lloyd's povs

Harumi came back a few minutes later."Wanna get out of here?"She asked."Uh.....sure?"I said. She then led me on a roof top."What are we doing up here?"I asked. She didn't answer."Rumi, what's wrong?"I asked."Say, you been planning something your whole life, but then you fall in love.......so what do you choose? Love or-"I don't know much about love, but I do know that if I were you, I would choose it."I said. 

Harumi's povs

"Kiss me."I said. He pulled me into one. I held the knife out, not nearly touching him, but close. My hands were shaking. I closed my eyes.

Flashback........

"No! I wanna stay with you!"I cried out."NO!"I cried out, as they pushed me through the elevator. I held my momma's hand."We will meet you down! I promise!"Cried out momma. The elevator closed. I got out alive........but my parents........were gone.

Flashback ends

Lloyd broke the kiss. I had my chance, but I didn't take it. Why didn't I? For love? For something stupid as love? If......if I choose him, will I feel love like the love I felt with my parents? What would they want? For me to get revenge, or find someone who loves me? I don't know. And I would never know, if I don't choose.......or maybe I don't? Maybe he could join me? He would never! Would he?"Lloyd. What would you say if.....I am the leader of the sogs?"I asked."You are WHAT?!"He asked."It's true.....but what's also true is that........I am in love with you. Join me."I said. 

He stepped back, and thought for a moment."I am sorry. I love you, but I can't betray my friends! They were there when I needed them.....They are my family."He said. Tears started to roll off my cheeks. I closed my eyes."I am sorry......I have no choice."I said. I felt myself threw the knife at him."I love you."I whispered.

Lloyd's povs

I gasped for air when Rumi threw the knife at my chest. I held my chest. I felt myself crumble to the ground. I was breathing really fast. I grunted."How.........could.......you?"I demanded weakly. She opened her eyes. Pain was read all over her face. She looked like she had regretted this."Well, I........am....glad you showed your real colors......You are a monster."I said weakly, but also coldly. I felt everything go black.....but at least the pain could finally stop, because I have never felt this much pain, getting stabbed in the back by someone I fell for. I hope my friends can stop her. Then, I felt myself........my soul drift in the departed realm......

Harumi's povs

I burst into tears."No....This is all a dream!"I said. This can't be real. Even though I had only known him for the past hour, this was the first time I fell in love. And I think it would be the last."I am sorry."I said. I fell to my knees. It had to be this.....For this moment to realize that my parents didn't want this. I had to stop. I could kill myself...........no. I need to make things right.

A few days later.......

I am in my jail cell, this is where I end it. The guards had taken my sword, but they didn't take my knife, which I had hidden, so they didn't take it. I took out my knife."See you soon, Lloyd."I said out loud. I then stabbed myself in the guts. I fell to the ground, and closed my eyes....