Love Hurts

This is darker and more gorey than my other shots, so if these things are uncomfy for ya, then don't read this. There's your warning. 

Darkness had drowned him. There was no more peace, no more happiness. As if his life could have that for a flat second. The only time where his life had that was when he was with his friends or his mom. And now, that is gone. He didn't even know if they were even still alive...Harumi might have already dealt with them. Harumi. Her name seemed so beautiful...So pure...Her touch was gentle and soft. Everything about her seemed perfect. She was like an angel sent by the FSM.....But really was a demon sent by the devil. She had took everything from him...So how could he possibly still love her? Simple. He was blind. Blinded by love. He was hopeless. And an idiot. A complete idiot. The people in his school were right. He was a total screw up and a loser. Would he care if he died tonight? Yet again, it was simple. No. He wouldn't.

He didn't know how long he was out, nor did he really care for that matter. All he knew was, when he woke up, he was hanging above boiling hot lava, with cuts and wounds that would take forever to heal. He was barely awake now, pretty sure that he would die. And like he said before, he wouldn't care if he did. He then heard cackling and footsteps coming into the room."Rumi."He whispered faintly. Yes, it was her. Of course it was. 

He knew that laughter anywhere. That laughter used to give him pure joy, but now? It just gave him pure dread. It was another reminder where he was and what had happened."Tik tok, green ninja."She said, walking up to him with her horrible smirk."Garmadon will be pleased that you are awake."She said sweetly."Cut the crap, Harumi. Just freaking kill me already. So this torture can end. I need it to end."He said bitterly.

"Aw. Why so depressed, green ninja? The fun is just beginning! Wait till I get Garmadon's son to join me! Then, we can destroy you together!"She exclaimed. His blood went cold, now remembering that she didn't even know who was behind the bloody green ninja mask. His heart began to break all over again. Would she even care? Did she even care about him this whole time? He didn't know...And he wished to keep that way.....

Even though the mask was on him, she could still see that he was frightened. But she didn't know it was for a different reason. She laughed."Aw? You are scared! And you have every right to be! The son of Garmadon has more power than  you could ever dream of, green ninja! He has the dark power that can help us take over Ninjago!"She exclaimed. His heart broke when he saw she was this happy about causing such chaos."He won't join you. Haven't you ever noticed the little good things he has done?"He asked her."You would know nothing about him or us, green ninja."She snapped. Oh boy, was she wrong.

"I do though. His heart is pure, while yours is rotten."He insulted."No. I am doing what needs to be done! This is right!"She exclaimed."No. And I think deep down, you know this isn't right. People are going to die if you continue this. They will turn into monsters like you!"He yelled."Like you would know anything!"She yelled back, starting to leave."I do know. I know the son of Garmadon. I know you......Rumi."He said. She stopped at her dead tracks."Rumi."She repeated in a faint whispered. She then pressed a button, and soon appeared on a platform leading to the green ninja. She then walked up to him, and slowly took off his mask.

"No. This can't be."She whispered once the mask was off. Underneath was a bloody boy. One eye was totally wrecked thanks to some of the sons of Garmadon. His cheek had a deep dried bloody cut. The other had almost been completely cut off due to another accident that she was unaware of. Did the sons of Garmadon know it was him the whole time and still not tell her?! Even after all of the wounds he had gotten, he was still perfect to her. But this moment felt anything but perfect to her now. It was anything but perfect."I am sorry, Rumi. I wish things weren't the way things are."He said softly. She backed up, and covered her mouth. It took her a second to shake off her shock, and when she did.....She punched him in the face. Real hard.