Hate That I Fell In Love With You 💔

Everything was simple in the mind of being a ninja. Ninjas were heroes. And the bad guys were villains. Lloyd knew this well, maybe too well. He knew he was once the villain, but his heart had changed into the hero. He also knew that he felt happier when he was the villain, than the hero. But that was because he was a kid. Nothing but a stupid kid. He didn't think it was stupid, although he thought he was stupid for believing that because of his actions meant nothing. Nothing bad would happen. He learned his lesson. But it didn't matter. He still had to pay, years later. He was the cause of all of this, that he knew all too well also. No matter how many times Nya or anyone else said that none of this was his fault, he knew it wasn't true. But he didn't know why they would say such a thing. Maybe because they didn't want him to feel bad, or they were plain stupid. 

Every night, he would train until dawn. He didn't care if he bled, and he didn't care that he needed sleep. He didn't care at all. He hated this. He hated that he couldn't save his friends. They foolishly saved his life, but he couldn't save theirs. He hated them because they saved him. He didn't want to be saved. He wanted to die. He deserved death. He believed that the FSM cursed him. Even if he did save them, he would live longer. 

He was part oni. He could live for a thousand years. He didn't want that. He wanted to die with his f'riends, he didn't want to live longer. He hated everyone around him. He hated their words. He hated them for it. He hated his father. He hated him for coming back. He hated him for causing him more pain....Not that he didn't deserve it. And then......HER. He hated her the most. He hated her so much. He hated her face. Her being. Boy, he hated her. But he loved her at the same time. He loved her. He loved her voice and smile. He loved her. He loved her more than anything. Boy, he loved her.

Everything was quite simple for the quiet one as well in the mind. The ninjas were good, and people like her were bad. So bad. And she thought it was just fine. She liked being bad. She liked being her true self. Not that jade princess. She hated that part of her. Like she hated everyone. She hated her so-called parents. She hated everyone in the city. But the person she hated the most was.....Well, wasn't it clear? 

Lloyd Garmadon. She hated him so so so so much. She hated his being. She hated him for killing her parents, like he did to most people. He was more of a monster than Lord Garmadon. That was a stone cold fact. She wanted people to see that so badly. Even though she liked being bad, she wanted people to see that he was the villain. Not her. He made her like this. She used to be sweet, kind, and curious. Now, she was like a demon. Like the devil. She would never forgive him.....But she loved him. She loved his laugh and his way of trying to make her feel warm. Her. She was like a stranger to him. But he cared for her. She loved him so much dearly.

But the result was the same for two different people. They hated themselves for falling in love with each other.

Sorry for the short one shot