You Love Me?(Part 2)

Nya's povs

Lloyd and Harumi freezed when I spoke. Wu and Pixal were right behind me. I then noticed that Lloyd had a wound. Every feeling inside of me was rage."Lloyd! Are you crazy?!"Wu screamed."And what happened to you? Were you stabbed? By her?!"I demanded."Not by her! She was the one who healed me!"Said Lloyd."She was also the one who broke your heart!"I said."Oh, thanks for reminding me, Nya. That helps a lot."Lloyd said."I am just looking after you!"I exclaimed."I don't need you to look after me anymore! Look, I know that Harumi has done a lot of mistakes, but so have I. And Master, you said the best way to defeat your enemy is to be their friend."Lloyd pointed out.

"We have to at least give her a chance!"Lloyd said."It's true. I wish to join your side. Please. All I am asking is a second chance. And if I betray you, then you can kill me with your own two hands."She said. I sighed. I looked at Pixal and Wu."Fine! But I will keep my eye on you!"I said. Harumi smiled."Thank you."She said."I am not doing it for you, I am doing it for Lloyd."I said. She frowned a bit, then nod in understanding. Me and Harumi helped Lloyd back to the ship. 

Lloyd's povs

"How bad is it?"I asked."You have lost a little bit of blood. But it shouldn't be that bad. We just need to stitch your wound."She told me. She started to undo the bandage. Harumi held my hand tightly."Okay, that should do it."Pixal said when she finished."You should be set, but take an easy for the next few days, just in case."She told me."Alright."I said. Pixal nodded. She then left the room."I just want to say I am sorry."Said Harumi."No, it's okay."I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Okay?! Lloyd, I broke your heart, brought your dead dad back to kill you! Then-"I cut her off by kissing her. When I broke it, I said:"None of this is your fault. You were broken. You lost your parents, I can understand what that feels like. But you are already making up for it. By joining me."I said."I love you. And there is nothing that you can do or say that would make me change my mind."I told her."Thanks. Thank you for everything. Ever since my parents died, I felt a big hole in my heart. But when you came into my life, that hole started to fill. I didn't know it then, but I do love you."She said. I smiled."Glad you feel the same way."I said. We then kissed again.

"Lloyd? Is it okay if I sleep with you?"Asked Harumi."Sure. I would love that. Is there something wrong?"I asked."You would laugh."She said."What? No! I promise I won't laugh."I said."Promise?"She asked."I promise."I said. She sighed."I had a nightmare."She answered."What? Why would I laugh about that?"I asked."Well, I just think it's silly."She said."I used to have nightmares all the time! We all do."I said."Come here."I said. Harumi laid right next to me. I put my arm around her."Do you want to talk about it?"I asked."It was my fault."She whispered."What?"I asked."The Overlord. He killed you. Your blood was on my hands though."She said in a faint whisper.

"Hey. I am right here. And you changed. You choose to be with me. And I won't ever leave you."I said. Harumi came closer to me."You better not."She said. I took my hand away, and I held hers. Harumi rested her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes."Good night, beautiful."I said. I then kissed her on the head."Love you too, greenie."She said. I then closed my eyes, and we both drifted off to sleep.

Kai's povs

"Guys. Come on! I want to show you something."I said in a whisper. The guys were all behind me as I led them to Lloyd's room. I quietly opened the door. There, we saw Harumi and Lloyd cuddling and asleep."Awww. Look at that."Said Cole."Told you they get together."Said Jay."Yeah, our ninja is all grown up!"I exclaimed in a whisper."Remarkable."Said Wu."We better let them sleep."Said Pixal. We all headed back to our rooms to sleep.

Lloyd's povs

I woke up with sunlight in my eyes. Harumi was still asleep. Why does she have to be so cute? I kissed her on the head again. She smiled."Did I wake you?"I asked."No, it's fine. I'm glad you did though."She said, still closing her eyes. She put her hands around me. She then opened her eyes."I love you."She said."Love ya too, princess."I said."I am not a princess."She said."You are a princess, to me."I said. She smiled. She then kissed me, I kissed back. We both had our eyes closed. The kiss felt like it lasted forever. It was amazing. The only reason we broke it, was because we needed to breathe. I started to get up, but Harumi jumped on top of me(But careful enough not to hurt my wound.)and started to kiss me again. When she stopped kissing me, she asked:"Like that? Or do you want to stop?"Why would I want you to stop?"I asked. She laughed. We then started to kiss again.

Nya's povs

"I wonder why Lloyd and Harumi are not up yet. It's like almost 9:00!"I exclaimed."I am going to check on them."I said."Sis? What are you so worried about?"Asked Kai."I am not worried!"I exclaimed."I just feel the need to check on them."I said."Nya, I too am not a fan of Lloyd and Harumi dating, but if Lloyd wants to be with her, then we must respect his wishes."Said Pixal."They are not dating."I said."Oh really? Then why were they making out in the jungle?"Asked Jay. I walked off. Sure, I wasn't crazy that Lloyd and Harumi were dating, but I needed to be happy for them. Uh. Just thinking those words made me want to scream. Why did Lloyd love a witch like her? She broke his heart, brought back Lord Garmadon, who tried to KILL him! Then she died in front of his eyes! And then she came back to try and do it all again? Lloyd used to tell me that he was stupid for falling for her, so why is he doing it again? Nevertheless. As long as Harumi and Lloyd were taking it slow, it was fine. I slowly opened the door. What I saw was......."WHAT THE HECK?!"I screamed.