You Love Me?(Part 3)

Lloyd's povs

Me and Rumi stared at Nya, as she stared at us in shock. We had been making out, Harumi was in her bra, and I was shirtless."Were you guys......?"She said."No! No! We were just making out."I said."That doesn't make it any better."Said Nya. I bit my lip. Nya crossed her arms."Lloyd, go put on your shirt. We need to talk, ALONE! Put on your shirt as well, Harumi."Ordered Nya. AFter I put on my shirt, Nya led me to her room to talk.

"Nya, what you saw-"No. Shut up right now. Let me talk."Nya ordered. I did as I was told, though I didn't like it."Look, I want you to be happy, but I can't say that I trust Harumi. She broke your heart Lloyd. But she also broke mine and all of us. We had to watch you try to hide it. And no one wants to see their best friend-their brother, suffer. But we did. You kept saying that you should have seen through her, now ask yourself:Are you making the same mistake twice?"She asked. By now, Nya's face was covered in tears. But she kept it together. All this time, my friends were hurting because I was hurting.

"No, I am not. And if I am, I am. I will get over it-"Wrong. You say that you are going to get over her. But you never do. From the Prime Empire to Shintaro then to the Crystal King. You can't let go of her. Now, just because I may be your older sister, doesn't mean I can stop you from falling in love with her. So, I am going to let you control your own life. But I also don't want your heart to be broken, so I am going to believe it in your own words."She said."I do believe that she's changed. I really do. And I have proof. After the blade hit my skin, I fell off the oni temple-"Wait. You WHAT?!"Nya almost screamed."Harumi jumped after me. She carried me to a safe place, she treated my wound. She even said she loved me. And if that's not proof, then I don't know what is."I said. Nya sighed."I am going to give her a chance. But if she messes up......JUST ONCE! Then I will send her the right to jail."Warned Nya. I smiled."Thank you."I said."You are lucky that I care so much about you."She said."Are you going to-"Tell the guys about what I saw? No. You better stay on my good side."She said. I nodded.

I opened my door to my room. Harumi looked at me."Nya says she will give you a chance. And she won't tell the others."I said. Harumi smiled."Good. I don't know what I do if your friends found out."She said. I frowned a bit."They are understanding Rumi. Well, they may tease us until we walk them to their grave, but still."I said."I know. I just feel like-"Everyone hates you for your mistakes? Yeah, I know that feeling."I said."We are two lovers, that have made great mistakes."She said."Yeah, but that was then. This is now. I have made up for mine, and you will make up for yours."I said."I hope you are right."She said."I know I am."I said."I love you."She said."Love you too, Rumi."She said. We then kissed. It was short, but sweet at the same time.

Time Skip

Harumi's povs

Hey Lloyd. You are up late."I said, as I walked toward Lloyd. He was on top of the roof of the warehouse."Hey Ru."He said, he forced a smile."You okay?"I asked."Honestly, not really. If what my father says is true, then unlocking my oni form is going to be the only way. But at the same time, I defeated the Overlord once already. I didn't need any sort of an oni form to do it."He said."What are you so worried about? Even in your oni form, I bet you are the same man I love."I said. He frowned a little."You don't understand. When we were fighting apseera, there was a mirror that showed our greatest fears. Nya's and Zane's fears have already come true, so mine has to too."He said."But they overcame it. And so will you."I said, I touched his shoulder."But my fear is more powerful.........more dangerous."He said quietly."Lloyd, you can' let your fears control you. Remember? And besides, I bet you are cute even in a oni form."I said. He smiled only a little bit."My fear isn't becoming an oni. It's what I will do."He said."You wouldn't hurt your friends. Not in a million years."I said."Not in this form, but in my oni one? It's more likely."He said. He looked at all the chaos in the city.

"Look at me."I said. He slowly turned to face me."Lloyd Garmadon, you are my hero. You are the kindest person I have ever met. You wouldn't hurt a fly........unless it harmed your family. That's one of the millions of reasons why I love you."I said. I held his two hands."You are Lloyd Garmadon for the FSM sake! You are........the only person I would ever want to be with. You changed me. I don't know what I would ever do without you. You are my soulmate."I said. Lloyd blinked twice."I-I-I-"I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back. This. This was the perfect moment. And Nya wouldn't come and stop it. We slowly drifted apart. He smiled."Thank you. I really needed to hear that."He said. We both looked at the oni temple."Don't worry Lloyd. We will stop the Overlord. We have to."I said.

Time Skip!

Lloyd's povs

Now or never. Harumi was talking to Nya."Uh. Harumi."I said."Yes, Lloyd?"She asked. Wow. Did she get more beautiful just now?"When you came into my life, I felt like the hole that was inside my heart was filled. You make me feel that life is nothing without you. And I love you."I said. I kneel down on one knee. Harumi gasped."What I am trying to say is you deserve everything. So, will you marry me?"I asked. I opened a small box, that had a ring in it. I got up."YES! A thousand times YES!"She screamed. She jumped on me."I love you."I said."I love you too, greenie."She said.

Llorumi one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें