You Love Me?

Requested by Breshna5

Lloyd's povs

"I need to get out of this stupid temple!"I exclaimed. I ran through the halls of the oni temple. I heard a laughter."Lloyd, you know that there is nowhere to hide. All your friends are dead. You are weak."Said Harumi."You are doing the same thing you did last time! Lots of people will suffer! People will turn out just like you!"I exclaimed."That may be. But I will get to do the thing your father couldn't handle! Stand by the Overlord."Said Harumi. She then came out of the shadows of the temple. She threw a dagger at me, but luckily, I caught it."Face it Lloyd. There is going to be no light when this battle has come to an end. Join us. Please."She said the last part as if she was begging me. Did she really want me alive? Was there still hope that she cared about me? Cared about me. Don't be stupid. She hates you. And she should. I failed to save her parents, and her. I let her die, no........I WATCHED her die! 

She has every right to hate me. To want to kill me."Why do you want me to join you so badly? All I have done has hurt you."I said sadly."I hurt you. So we are even."She said."I let you die."I said. I ran, so she wouldn't see me crying. Get yourself together! She is your enemy! You have to get over this silly crush! I wiped my tears off. I had a fight with the rest of the other crystal council, but they weren't any real trouble. I was about to fall off the temple, but I caught myself."That was close."I whispered. I closed my eyes. If I liked it or not, Harumi was right. I didn't know what I was going to do without my friends."Guys, if I don't make it, I want to say: See you guys soon."I said out loud.

I was about to jump off the temple when I heard Harumi's voice."Lloyd! Don't!"She warned. I looked back at her."I don't want to hurt you."I said. I was scared that my oni side would appear. It did once, and I was sure it could happen again."Please! Don't do this! If you jump, then you will die!"She yelled. The other crystal council showed up. Great.

Harumi's povs

The crystal council started to back me up."No! Stay where you all are!"I ordered. I turned to Lloyd."Lloyd, you can still join us! Please! You don't have to be destroyed!"I begged."I am sorry Harumi. But I can't do that. As much as I want to be with you, I can't."He said."Why not?"I demanded."Because! It's my job to protect the city! And I am sorry I couldn't save you and your family! But I was a kid!"He exclaimed."ENOUGH OF THIS!"Screamed Aspreera. She then threw a dagger at Lloyd."NO!"I screamed. Lloyd looked at me weakly. He then fell off the temple. Tears started to flow off my face. I jumped after Lloyd.

I reached out to Lloyd. I didn't care if I didn't live. Lloyd needed his life. I grabbed Lloyd, and held him tight. We both landed in the water. I blacked out for a second, I then grabbed Lloyd, and carried him to safety.

I got out some bandages, and slowly pulled out the knife. I wrapped the bandages on Lloyd's wound. Hopefully, Lloyd would be alright. Once I was finished, I let him rest."I love you Lloyd. I always have! Now, please wake up!"I begged. I sighed."This is all my fault. I should have chosen you."I whispered. I needed to get him to a safer place, or else the crystal council would find us. I carefully picked him up, making sure not to hurt him. He seemed.....peaceful. Man! He was cute when he was sleeping. Don't be a creep! You don't have feelings for him! And if that was true......why did I jump after him? Why am I helping him get better? Why do I keep wanting him to join me? 

I put Lloyd down carefully, I then whispered:"I forgive you. Just please wake up."I then planted a kiss on his lips. It felt.........so right. But it's wrong! So wrong! He is my enemy! And even if he isn't, we have gone through so much. I broke his heart. Why would he want to be with someone like me? Because he wouldn't. I played with his hair for a bit, I then laid next to him, and closed my eyes.

Hours later........

Lloyd's povs

I felt weak. I felt like I couldn't do anything. Then, finally...I could open my eyes. I could move. Harumi was sleeping right next to me."Rumi."I whispered weakly. She bolted awake."Lloyd! You are okay!"She cried out."How? Where?"I asked, very puzzled. Harumi then explained to me that Aspera had thrown a knife at me, she then jumped after me. She had also helped me with my wound. I smirked."What?"She asked."You love me."I said. Harumi's face became red."I do not!"She exclaimed."Then tell me why you jumped after me?"I asked."I-I-I......I don't have to explain myself to you!"She yelled. I smiled."Then why did you say that you should of choose me?"I asked."You-you heard that?"She asked. I nodded."I also heard that you forgave me. And also you may have........I don't know.......kissed me?"I asked. Harumi looked stunned."Just because I was out, doesn't mean I can't hear or feel."I said.

"But I don't understand."I said."Understand what?"She asked, annoyed."Why? If you really regret everything you have done, why are you continuing to do so?"I asked."The Overlord brought me back, Lloyd! I owe him my life."She explained."But do you owe him your heart?"I asked. Harumi didn't say anything. I groaned. Harumi looked concerned."I am fine. Just.......the wound."I said."You should get some rest, Lloyd."Harumi said."No, I need to keep moving. I need to get out of this jungle before your friends find me."I said."They are not my friends."Harumi said coldly. I started to get up, but a shot of the pain shot me back down. I started to breathe heavily."Lloyd, take it easy. Let me help you."She said. She held out her hand, I took it. She helped me walk through the jungle."We should rest here for the night."I said. She nodded. She helped me sit down.

After we set the fire, we began to relax, sitting very close together. Our hands are touching."Harumi, do you care about me?"I asked."Why else would I jump after you?"She asked."But why?"I asked."You know, when we were first here together-"Yeah, I remember."I said."What I said about I always dreamed of being with you, that wasn't an lie."She said."Guess Jay was right. Green is your favorite color."I said, smiling."No, it's not. But my favorite ninja is the green ninja."She said. We both blushed."So, you don't hate me?"I asked. She laughed."Yes, I don't hate you. I love you."She said. I stared in shock."Then why are you doing this?"I asked."I don't know anymore. Lloyd, let me make it up to you, can I join you?"She asked."You can always join me."I said. We then kissed. We soon started to make out. Just then, there was a noise in the plants. But that didn't stop us from kissing, what stopped us was Nya's voice."Lloyd? Is that y-WHAT IN THE HOLY?!"She had screamed.