Party

Takes place one year after season 16

Lloyd's povs

The people of Ninjago city have thrown everyone a party for everyone's hard work for rebuilding the monastary. They even let villains come who had helped during the battle of the Overlord. Even......Rumi. I know I should hate her. I know I should feel I wanted her to stay dead. Byt the truth is.....I still love her. I still feel that I would die for her. I might be crazy. The rest of my friends were dancing. Jay was with Nya. Kai was with Skylor. Zane was with Pixal. And Cole was with Viania. I smiled when I saw my father dancing with my mother. I was glad that they were getting along. I was glad that I was getting along with him too. I am still a little sore on the fact that he faked his death, but I am moving past it.

I took a sip of my cup, just then, just like a light from the sky......Rumi walks up to me. She had the most beautiful green mixed with white dress. She had her hair up in a bun, she also had some rosy red lipstick."Well? Are you going to ask me to dance, or drool like a water fountain?"She teased."Oh....I was?"I asked. She laughed. I smiled."May I have a dance?"I asked."Yes. Yes you may."She said. She took my hand and pulled me over to the dancing floor."Rumi...I don't really know how to....."I said."Slow dance? Well, I know how. I learned it from my palace parents."She said. She said the last part in a whisper."It's okay, it's all in the past."I said. She nodded."Okay, so you put your hands around my back. And I put my hands around your neck. And we just rock around...like this."She said. We started to slow dance.

No one's povs

Once Lloyd and Harumi started to dance, the ninja seemed to notice. They stopped dancing and watched them. Nya was about to stop it, but then Jay stopped her."Let them enjoy this Nya."Said Jay. Nya gave him a groan."They seem like a couple."Said Misako."They do indeed."Said Garmadon."Remember our first dance?"Asked Misako as she rest her head on hher husband's shoulders."You TWO had a dance back in your time!"Said Jay."Of course! We are not cavemen!"Yelled Garmadon. Wu laughed a bit."It was a magical night."Misako said."It was."Said Garmadon."It was when we had our first kiss."Misako said. Garmadon smiled at the memory. It was one of his happiest memories. The other was when his son, Lloyd was born.

He looked at his son. He looked like he was having the time of his life. If Garmadon was in his human form, he would have wanted Lloyd to stay far away from Harumi. But he wasn't. And it was true that some of his human parts were inside, but he had known Harumi while she was his number 2. He knew that she had loved Lloyd. Maybe not at first, but slowly she had developed feelings for his son. If she didn't have them, she wouldn't have spared him. She would not have waited for Garmadon to kill him. She would have done it herself. That was why he had been so hard on her. That is why he had tried to choke her with his power. He knew she had been hiding that she loved his son. But that was back then. When he thought love, forgiveness, and roots were a sign of weakness. But this is now. He loved his wife and his son. He always had, even if he almost killed his son. He still loved him."You picked well, son."Whispered Garmadon.

Harumi's povs

As I danced with Lloyd, I started to think about all the times I hurt him. He didn't deserve me. No one did. I felt a tear rolled down my check. Lloyd frowned."Rumi? What's wrong?"Asked Lloyd."It's just.....almost everyday I think of all the times I hurt you. And I need to ask: just why? Why did you forgive me? Shouldn't you be angry that I lived?"I asked. Lloyd stared at me, he then said:" Because I still am in love with you. Since the day I thought you died, I blamed myself. Blamed myself for....well, everything. Of course I didn't tell my friends. When I saw you came back, I wasn't really feeling anything. But now that I know that you changed I.....I want to be with you." I smiled."I want to be with you too."I said."You do?"He asked."Of course. If I didn't love you, then I would have already killed you."I said."All this time.....I thought you hated me. But you don't, do you?"He asked."No, I don't."I said."So, may I? I-I mean if you want to. If you don-"Oh, just shut up and kiss me!"I said. I then pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed back.

We both closed our eyes. I felt as time had just stopped. This was the perfect moment. When we finally broke the kiss, Lloyd hugged me. I hugged him back."I missed you, Rumi."He said."I missed you too."I said. I felt tears roll down my face, but this time there were happy tears. When we broke the hug, I saw Lloyd had been crying as well."Were you crying?"I asked. He wiped them off his face."Were you?"He asked. I wiped my tears. I never felt this way. I always thought that crying meant that you were weak. I didn't feel weak. Not around Lloyd."I love you."I said."I love you too."He said"When's the WEDDING?"Shouted Garmadon. We both blushed. Everyone laughed. Maybe I do want to spend every moment of my life with Lloyd. Only time can tell.

Lloyd's povs

The party was almost over.I then whispered something to Rumi. Her face lit up. I took her hand and we ran off to the monastary. We then went to my room. I closed the door. I went closer to the bed. Rumi walked up to me. She then jumped on to me, which made us fall on to the bed. She then started to kiss me. While she was kissing me, she started to take off my tie. She had stopped kissing me. She took off her dress, revealing a tiny gown. We started to make out again. We did this until we both fell asleep. My life was prefect.